2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

Packerraymond

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

What?

I don’t see how you came up with that. First, Jenkins only had the one penalty. The other call was an identification error by the ref. So, I don’t know how you could classify the penalties as “really badly”, when one of the two penalties was a phantom call.

In short, Jenkins is a premiere prospect and was excellent his first two preseason games. But, if you’re looking for perfection, you’ll be disappointed.

He's a Guard

11 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

But he has gone toe to toe with the best in the SEC and won more than his share of reps.

from earlier in the thread

From 247 sports:

“I think he’ll do well,” Mississippi State offensive line coach Marcus Johnson said. “I think he’s able to handle those athletic three-techniques on his own because of his foot speed and quickness but he’s got a great ability to anchor vs. power guys. As an O-line coach, it was awesome to watch him go against Jeffrey Simmons. Jeffrey is as good as it got at the collegiate level. It was fun to watch those two battle it out every day and Elgton held his own.
I’ve seen Jeffrey freaking rag-doll and sling centers and guards around when rushing the passer. Against Elgton, he would try to club or use other moves but Elgton’s great with his hands. His hands are so strong. He’d fit his hands in there and he would be able to ****** himself back in front of Jeffrey, which was very impressive in one-on-one pass rush throughout the course of the season.”

22 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

from earlier in the thread

His hands are so strong. He’d fit his hands in there and he would be able to ****** himself back in front of Jeffrey, which was very impressive in one-on-one pass rush throughout the course of the season.”

I honestly can’t imagine which expletive has been put to use as a verb here. 

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I'm in the car ride home with my brother and we're trying everything we know... no luck.

Bull **** his way?

That doesn't seem like a compliment though

Edited by Norm

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Oh booooooooooo!

How often is that even used to cuss? Bastard isn't censored, **** either. Neither have any real use

I was wrong, they did start to censor that other one

Edited by Norm

17 minutes ago, Norm said:

How often is that even used to cuss? Bastard isn't censored, **** either. Neither have any real use

I was wrong, they did start to censor that other one

It has to be used as the non vaginal word far more often than not right? Such odd censorship. Just let me live gawd.

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

It has to be used as the non vaginal word far more often than not right? Such odd censorship. Just let me live gawd.

For sure. I'm not sure I've ever used it that way lol. It's nobody's fault here, I'm sure it's just some standard word list.