I can see it.

3 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

What a difference a year makes.

Lol good one.

Edited by NudeTayne
@MelKiperJrJrJr
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

But did he have Takitaki going to us in the 4th, 4 weeks ago like me?

Dorsey and I are One with the Universe.

You must’ve missed where two months ago a bunch of analysts were talking about him because Dorsey met with him. 

Edited by pnies20
Come to think of it ... I doubt you did miss that 🤔
  • Like 2

On 4/27/2019 at 1:02 PM, pnies20 said:

Nice pick! 

He was the underrated player on that canes D.

@BleedTheClock LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Yes he was. Red Red Wine, as I call him, was just always Johnny on the spot. Even though he isn't overly fluid in coverage he never got burned deep and was always seemingly right in position to capitalize on INT's. He made so many splash plays for the Hurricanes over the last two seasons and was one of the reasons that defense was so darn good. That being said, I think he was probably the 6th or 7th best defensive prospect on that unit. That's not a slight at him, but he played with some absolute studs at Miami (on defense).

I think Jaquan Johnson is better, albeit way more limited athletically. Regardless, there's no reason he can't become a great starter for us as his ceiling is very high and his floor is pretty darn high as well. The dude has produced in every game he played in and shined bright in big moments. He really was kind of the forgotten man given that the defense had Joe Jackson, RJ McIntosh, Kendrick Norton, Gerald Willis, Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney, Michael Jackson, and Jaquan Johnson on it in recent years. But I'd argue nobody made more splash plays than Redwine. Whenever a team was killing us on the ground or through the air, it seemed like Redwine would force a fumble or pick off a pass to stall it. I love him as a pure football player and can't wait to see what he does for us.

• Like 1