2019 NFL draft day 3; Dorseys delight.

Kiwibrown

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I know people aren't pumped, but we are having a really good and solid draft... right down the fairway....

I, for one, am very happy. 

Between Sione and Avery the SAM will be fine. We still might sign someone. Greedy is a top 15 talent with a possible upper body injury. Redwine will be a starter after this year if all goes according to plan.

Still a bunch of talent out there.

• Like 1

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Every year there is an expectation of player rank and each year Dorsey lulz and does his own thing. Fans will trust next year after this draft ends up being elite like last year.

I get it’s not matching some people’s expectations, but there’s been nothing egregious.

Im sure some of these guys will bust, it happens to every GM.  

Looks fine to me though.  We’re certainly addressing the needs/issues as I saw them with reasonable talent.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get it’s not matching some people’s expectations, but there’s been nothing egregious.

Im sure some of these guys will bust, it happens to every GM.  

Looks fine to me though.  We’re certainly addressing the needs/issues as I saw them with reasonable talent.

Agreed.

Edited by NudeTayne
But it's also time to grab Oruwariye and Ridley

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

I, for one, am very happy. 

Between Sione and Avery the SAM will be fine. We still might sign someone. Greedy is a top 15 talent with a possible upper body injury. Redwine will be a starter after this year if all goes according to plan.

Still a bunch of talent out there.

Even if these guys don’t start, any of them, they all provide really nice depth and flexibility.

This definitely is a meat and potatoes draft, but a team needs these pieces.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m pumped, I actually dig it.

Greedy is a starting caliber CB.

Takitaki will be a rotational Lb and STer.

Redwine should be a STer and potentially a starter.  

Not sure what the issue is, this is exactly what we needed.

Takitaki is the only pick I'm underwhelmed by, but I'd be lying if I said I've watched him. Hopefully Dorsey and company are right about him.

The rest is good so far. Greedy had first round talent and we got him in the middle of the second. Redwine sounds like he should be a very good backup at worst.

Just now, DawgX said:

Takitaki is the only pick I'm underwhelmed by, but I'd be lying if I said I've watched him. Hopefully Dorsey and company are right about him.

The parallels between him and Avery are significant imo.  If he’s a similar player I don’t think anyone would be upset.

Just now, DawgX said:

The rest is good so far. Greedy had first round talent and we got him in the middle of the second. Redwine sounds like he should be a very good backup at worst.

Yep.

The Board is thinning out...

10 hours ago, Mind Character said:

My Round By Round Player Wish List:

Round 4. -- Julian Love, CB Notre Dame // Hakeem Butler WR, Iowa St. // Amani Oruwariye, CB Penn State  

Round 5. -- Hjalte Froholdt, OG/OC Arkansas // Sheldrick Redwine, Nickel-SS Miami // Emeke Egbule, OLB Houston

Round 5. -- Tommy Sweeney, TE Boston College // Stanley Morgan Jr, WR Nebraska // Isaac Nauta, TE Georgia // Trevon Wesco, TE West Virginia

Round 6. -- Marcus Green, WR ULM // Chidi Okeke, OT TSU // LaDarius Wiley, SS Vanderbilt // Dexter Williams, RB Notre Dame // AJ Dillon, RB Boston College

The most "Dorsey" guys on the board is Stanley Morgan Jr.

I hate that our division always seems to draft pretty darn well. 

Ravens even after Newsome leaving I really like what they added and moved in the draft

Bengals fixing that OL with some solid guys

Steelers getting bush has me convinced he will be a stud now-

Granted I still expect us to win the north!