#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

A lot of people already do. LeBron is no longer a consensus #1. Some people still consider him #1, but it's not nearly as many as it was coming into the season.

The other issue is there's no clear successor. I don't think Durant is the best player. He's better than LeBron, but I think Giannis and Curry are better.

that is another argument that can be made. But at this time I'll stay out of it..

Boston coming tonight, and I can't wait... 

8 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

A lot of people already do. LeBron is no longer a consensus #1. Some people still consider him #1, but it's not nearly as many as it was coming into the season.

The other issue is there's no clear successor. I don't think Durant is the best player. He's better than LeBron, but I think Giannis and Curry are better.

I'm curious.. Say Boston bottles up Giannis and they lose the series and he struggles like he did in game 1 (unlikely scenario overall), does that do anything to change your feelings on Giannis>Lebron?

On 4/28/2019 at 8:01 PM, Pastor Dillon said:

Green's feet are about a foot past the 3 point line when harden lands. That would have been hardens normal landing zone.

That would have been hardens normal landing zone.

have been hardens normal landing zone.

hardens normal landing zone.

normal landing zone.

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

6 minutes ago, braylon said:

I'm curious.. Say Boston bottles up Giannis and they lose the series and he struggles like he did in game 1 (unlikely scenario overall), does that do anything to change your feelings on Giannis>Lebron?

Maybe. Giannis seemed to simply be forcing the issue in game 1. If he has no answers and continues to struggle then I'll reconsider.

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:
6 hours ago, N4L said:

James Harden is the most mentally soft superstar I have ever seen. Its actually pretty pathetic when you think about it

and he can still beat you up

Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad

Archived