2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Actually he did look pretty good going back, still needs to sharpen stuff up. But the corners were really just very grabby with him.

He kinda looks like Dez Bryant, who was not the best route runner either.

Edited by Jeezla

57 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Only the ceiling matters

also JJAW is a bust after not being NFL ready year 1.

So which is it? lol 

I never said that JJAW was a bust. I've routinely said, I don't expect much out of him. He underperformed for a 2nd round pick especially compared to his contemporaries. 

NFL Ready is a load of ish.

I'm saying it. JJAW is a bust. When you go to Stanford, but can't learn the playbook- you a bust. When your pac-12 college highlights show you getting zero separation and only winning contested catches ala J Matt at Vandy, you a bust.

Edited by Jeezla

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm saying it. JJAW is a bust. When you go to Stanford, but can't learn the playbook- you a bust. When your pac-12 college highlights show you getting zero separation and only winning contested catches ala J Matt at Vandy, you a bust.

Ehhh, that's not really fair to him at this point. I think plenty of blame lies on the staff that was in place last year. We've added some legit offensive minds/coaches and a new WR coach, so he still has a glimmer of hope. If it doesn't happen this year then I would agree. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

Ehhh, that's not really fair to him at this point. I think plenty of blame lies on the staff that was in place last year. We've added some legit offensive minds/coaches and a new WR coach, so he still has a glimmer of hope. If it doesn't happen this year then I would agree. 

He's the Eric Rowe of WR's.

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I'm saying it. Jeezla is Miss. Cleo. When you have the foresight to declare a bust after 16 gms, you are psychic! When you watch pac-12 college highlights showing zero seperation to form an opinion, he must be the next J Matt at Vandy, I am psychic, I am Jeezla! 🧘‍♂️🎰🎲

Edited by Nabbs4u

I get what you're saying but Jeezla is right he gets no separation.

Overall why it makes no sense to draft him when our QB rarely makes that kind of throw, drafting philosophy doesn't match what the team does. Even Alshon in '17 got some separation on those "contested" catches.