2020 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

One think in our favor

Think Trent Williams to the Jets, who have a couple 2nds, seems like his most likely destination.

Bucs could trade for him too, but I wonder if JP will go down there to try and get another ring with Tom.

I think trent williams is a hard sell because I imagine the redskins think he is worth more than he is 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I think trent williams is a hard sell because I imagine the redskins think he is worth more than he is 

They certainly do, but they gotta get something for him, 2nd is likely the best they’ll get. Which considering the lack of a 2nd I think they might be ok with at this point.

but maybe they just hold off to see who doesn’t get an OT to get more

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They certainly do, but they gotta get something for him, 2nd is likely the best they’ll get. Which considering the lack of a 2nd I think they might be ok with at this point.

but maybe they just hold off to see who doesn’t get an OT to get more

they will have to wait until the draft and hope someone misses out on all the good OTs.

But even then you probably have 12 OTs in the top 100 prospects. So a 31 year old who hasnt played in over a year and wants a new deal is a hard sell. 

Edited by ninjapirate
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

One think in our favor

Think Trent Williams to the Jets, who have a couple 2nds, seems like his most likely destination.

Bucs could trade for him too, but I wonder if JP will go down there to try and get another ring with Tom.

Everything I've been seeing points to JP ending up in Tampa. 

It's a big 4 for me. 

Jeudy/Ceedee
Ruggs/Mims

We need one of them

I might even have them:

1 Jeudy/Lamb
3 Mims
4 Ruggs

Ruggs is obviously faster and better at yac, but Mims is bigger and better in contested catch situations. I prefer Mims as a true #1, but I'd prefer Ruggs if we already had a #1, like Keenan Allen or Allen Robinson.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Thanks to the quarantine, ive been able to watch more on some wrs.

So watching more tape, Mims could be special.

Im trying to compare who id prefer between Mims, Jefferson, and Ruggs. 

Ive watched more on aiyuk, i dont see the hype. 

Tee Higgins i want to avoid at all costs

Antonio Gandy-Golden id like in the 4th

K.J. Hamler im still high on with our 2nd rounder.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

It's a big 4 for me. 

Jeudy/Ceedee
Ruggs/Mims

We need one of them

I might even have them:

1 Jeudy/Lamb
3 Mims
4 Ruggs

Ruggs is obviously faster and better at yac, but Mims is bigger and better in contested catch situations. I prefer Mims as a true #1, but I'd prefer Ruggs if we already had a #1, like Keenan Allen or Allen Robinson.

I agree..the rest are at best a question mark. Ton of guys have potential. But it's narrower, productive players but not stars.
Some will blast past it, but it's a guessing game.

I'm really hoping the Chargers realize they should rebuild a bit, they need to build their OL and the core up. Then make a play for a QB next year. Lawrence or Fields with a strong team, maybe you can steal being the top team in LA away from a Rams team that's collapsing rapidly.
unload Keenan Allen or Williams at affordable prices to get picks.

^huh, who dat? 

I wouldn't mind a trade up in the late teens/a few spots for Fulton if Ruggs/Jeudy are gone. 

Trade up:

1. Ruggs/Jeudy 

2. Simmons

3.  Fulton

Hold steady:

4. McKinney/ Delpit/ Henderson/ Queen 

5. Lamb/ Higgins/ Mims

look to trade back and still get:

6. Shenault/ Murray/ Winfield 

7. Gladney/Gross-Matos/Jefferson 

Edited by nlesthought

7 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

^huh, who dat? 

I wouldn't mind a trade up in the late teens/a few spots for Fulton if Ruggs/Jeudy are gone. 

Trade up:

1. Ruggs/Jeudy 

2. Simmons

3.  Fulton

Hold steady:

4. McKinney/ Delpit/ Henderson/ Queen 

5. Lamb/ Higgins/ Mims

look to trade back and still get:

6. Shenault/ Murray/ Winfield 

7. Gladney/Gross-Matos/Jefferson 

Sleeping on Lamb smh.

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sleeping on Lamb smh.

He's good. I just don't think he's worthy of trading up for. He's a good football player, not a blue chip athlete. So did he excel in the offense or the offense excel at putting him in great positions? I watched film for his two pedestrian games in 2019. He had 1 catch this past year vs UCLA. 2 catches vs TCU. Both games I didn't see anything that says he's still a top level WR. He doesn't win downfield vs athletes, crossing routes, quick screens short to intermediate routes. 

Edited by nlesthought