TDN's Sikkema's 5.0 Mock 

4 QBs before pick #14

Burrow 1

Tua 3 (trade)

Herbert 5

Love 13

One WR taking in those first 14

We still end up taking CB Diggs. Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs all gone  

I wonder if a small trade back is likely in that scenario. I like Diggs I think he's probably half a season or two away from starting. The scouting reports negatives in off coverage give me pause, that Schwartz and his ability fit.   

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

TDN's Sikkema's 5.0 Mock 

4 QBs before pick #14

Burrow 1

Tua 3 (trade)

Herbert 5

Love 13

One WR taking in those first 14

We still end up taking CB Diggs. Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs all gone  

I wonder if a small trade back is likely in that scenario. I like Diggs I think he's probably half a season or two away from starting. The scouting reports negatives in off coverage give me pause, that Schwartz and his ability fit.   

Yeah I'm not too big on Diggs. I know he's relatively new to the position but I'm not gonna sit and wait 2 years for my first round pick to be ready to start. Not a chance in Hell. I don't like his tape.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't really like any corners in the first outside of Okudah and Fulton. But if I had to pick one it'd probably be Henderson, even still I'd hope we're trading down if we're settling for Diggs or Henderson.

I think Henderson and Gladney are 3A and 3B. I'd take Jaylon Johnson over Diggs.

Edited by Jeezla

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

No thanks on Arnette. Never been a fan of drafting 2nd fiddles.

Agreed on Arnette - maybe in the 4th or 5th round but he was the 3rd best DB on OSU and never really impressed me.

I haven't seen his name mentioned yet but I love Cam Dantzler - would love to snag him in the second round. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Agreed on Arnette - maybe in the 4th or 5th round but he was the 3rd best DB on OSU and never really impressed me.

I haven't seen his name mentioned yet but I love Cam Dantzler - would love to snag him in the second round. 

Wouldn't hate the pick. 

Haven't looked much into CBs beyond round 2 yet, but I do think I like Essang Bassey in the 4th or 5th

Just now, Danger said:

Wouldn't hate the pick. 

Haven't looked much into CBs beyond round 2 yet, but I do think I like Essang Bassey in the 4th or 5th

I like Bassey, too - think he's a good fit in the slot. I also like the kid out of ND in the 4th or 5th round - his name is slipping me right now.

There's a couple combinations of DBs we could go with that would make me happy.

Avoid Jaylon Johnson - dude is Rasul Douglas 2.0. We need that explosive, twitched up, flexible, fluid hips, deep speed corner. Aka CJ Henderson, Jeff Gladney, Kristian Fulton or AJ Terrell. Bryce Hall is a no. Dantzler I'd be okay with, seems to have satisfactory athleticism for a bigger guy. Arnette, again, impresses me.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <