Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

I don’t think they have as much influence as people think. Based on tidbits I hear from different interviews TK will listen to talent but he’s the guy. And he’s no pushover . I don’t know if they could talk him into Marty..

I think about this question a lot. If you have been accused of something like Marty , what do you do to salvage your name, reputation , opportunities etc? You almost have to enroll yourself in some kind of legit therapy , volunteer and then come out and continue to talk about what you did and what you have done to change .

48 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Darby Allin gets dominated. Then he flippy, flippy, flips and retains vs Brian Cage. How is this any different than what the E does?

AEW let Pac beat Kingston FFS. It's not a long road off from what the E does. It's just new therefore it's cool.

i just can't understand how someone can watch both shows and hold the belief that they're comparable lol. i don't wanna type a bunch of **** to like defend that stance, but there's such a quality difference in terms of the feel and energy of the show/the promos/long-term booking. it just doesn't feel like a waste of time in that the stories are gonna have stupid pay offs or just completely fizzle out. and while there is some cringy **** occasionally, it's not absolutely littered with it like the main brand shows in the E 

allin just got the strap... yeah he was getting dominated as he should've. do you think there was a better way to book the match with Darby still going over? 

being upset about pac going over kingston is just being upset to be upset imo. i love kingston, he's one of my favorites. him eating an L to pac is nothing imo. i was surprised we got a clean pin. 

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i just can't understand how someone can watch both shows and hold the belief that they're comparable lol. i don't wanna type a bunch of **** to like defend that stance, but there's such a quality difference in terms of the feel and energy of the show/the promos/long-term booking. it just doesn't feel like a waste of time in that the stories are gonna have stupid pay offs or just completely fizzle out. and while there is some cringy **** occasionally, it's not absolutely littered with it like the main brand shows in the E 

allin just got the strap... yeah he was getting dominated as he should've. do you think there was a better way to book the match with Darby still going over? 

being upset about pac going over kingston is just being upset to be upset imo. i love kingston, he's one of my favorites. him eating an L to pac is nothing imo. i was surprised we got a clean pin. 

Is there really tho? Or are you too blind to see that AEW does the same **** WWE does?

You asked me to give them a chance and it's been a month. Do you know what I see? You guessed it, the same **** the E does.