Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, drew39k said:

I want one, but they don't sell tall sizes so it'll just sit in my closet. Still might get it for his fam.

They have a size map at the bottom of the page. Maybe you can figure out what might work? But yeah, I bought it more for the fact that it goes to his family. 

What a beautiful show. There were so many beautiful moments from the start right to the finish. It was great to see his son enjoying the show. It was great to give him his moment with MJF. It was great for Erick Redbeard/Rowan to be there on this special show. The tribute videos were all pretty cool. Many people showed emotions. Bryce Remsburg had one of the most touching moments and then the tribute at the end, which was just a beautiful and sad moment alltogether. I loved it.

19 hours ago, Edge said:

What a beautiful show. There were so many beautiful moments from the start right to the finish. It was great to see his son enjoying the show. It was great to give him his moment with MJF. It was great for Erick Redbeard/Rowan to be there on this special show. The tribute videos were all pretty cool. Many people showed emotions. Bryce Remsburg had one of the most touching moments and then the tribute at the end, which was just a beautiful and sad moment alltogether. I loved it.

I cried multiple times. Very touching show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

i remember he was supposedly option A to be leader of dark order like a year ago... wonder if AEW puts him in that role or just shuts down the faction out of respect for brodie... either way would be surprised to see him not wind up in AEW once again 

I wouldnt be so sure given that he was one of the 'big' names during the little #metoowrestling movement 

Yeah i'm not so sure either.

About Wrestle Kingdom Day 1:

It was a good event, but it didn't had the quality of previous years. The prematch was useless, just a match to give some people a paycheck and unfortunately the most interesting wrestlers for me didn't even wind up in the top 4. Ishii, Suzuki and Goto as example. But that's nothing i would count to the event it self. The opener and the 2nd match were solid. In the opener both didn't go all out, which hurt the match. The 3rd match was ok. The 4th match was just average. The worst Tokyo Dome match in the career of Tanahashi, whcih wasn't on his part, but on O-Khan's part. The co ME and the ME were both pretty good matches. Not as good as both Co ME and ME from last year, but definitely something to recommend. But overall it was just the only 2 matches that i really enjoyed alltogether.

I hope today will be better. We'll see.