Watchmen Trailer HBO

MossyMoss

18 minutes ago, baconrad11 said:

Why aren't more people watching this show? IMO best TV show in a while to come out. Such smart writing on it

There is "some" good writing but I had to stop at episode 5. I can only take so much Bull S*** from a show or movie. I may try to go back to it at some point, but right now im sticking with something that doesn't make me want to punch my screen. 

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

There is "some" good writing but I had to stop at episode 5. I can only take so much Bull S*** from a show or movie. I may try to go back to it at some point, but right now im sticking with something that doesn't make me want to punch my screen. 

Get over it. It's a great show. I love this show.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

What are your concerns regarding the show specifically

Debating if I should start watching 

5 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

This show is amazing! I watched that last episode with my wife who hadn't seen any of the previous episodes and knows nothing about Watchmen, and even she was blown away. Such brilliant writing and pacing. Can't wait for the season finale!

That episode really can stand alone. They do a good job introducing him to those who don't know him while telling his entire story as it pertains to the plot of the show without needing to know the overall plot. 

• Like 1