2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

Just now, titans0021 said:

It’s not the travel 99% of fans cry about when talking about him.

Why are you getting so defensive? Giannis travels, a lot. He gets called out for it. It is what it is. Bogut used to get called out for setting the most ridiculous moving screens I've ever seen. Legit used to do lateral slides in front of defenders. Lebron travels all the time and at least once a year has the hysterical 8 step travel. 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

How am I wrong? The dude travels. A lot. It doesn't make him a worse player or anything, every superstar gets away with it. Some more than others.

Because he doesn’t travel significantly more than your average slasher. And the most common complaints are about plays where he didn’t actually travel.

11 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Why are you getting so defensive? Giannis travels, a lot. He gets called out for it. It is what it is. Bogut used to get called out for setting the most ridiculous moving screens I've ever seen. Legit used to do lateral slides in front of defenders. Lebron travels all the time and at least once a year has the hysterical 8 step travel. 

I mean, you just said LeBron travels all the time.  Harden travels quit a bit as well with his 6 step stepbacks.  Giannis travels.

So then several of the best players in the world travel.  It's just the way it is.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I mean, you just said LeBron travels all the time.  Harden travels quit a bit as well with his 6 step stepbacks.  Giannis travels.

So then several of the best players in the world travel.  It's just the way it is.

It doesn't make it any less obnoxious. The NBA has horrible officiating, that isn't something to be proud of.

7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

It doesn't make it any less obnoxious. The NBA has horrible officiating, that isn't something to be proud of.

What's obnoxious is clueless fans thinking certain plays are travels, when they are not. Take yesterday's game for example. That crazy Giannis Euro step. EVERYBODY cried "TRAVELLLLL", when it clearly was not.

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

What's obnoxious is clueless fans thinking certain plays are travels, when they are not. Take yesterday's game for example. That crazy Giannis Euro step. EVERYBODY cried "TRAVELLLLL", when it clearly was not.

Okay. Giannis still travels a lot. I don't know what else to tell you.

Giannis doesn’t like losing.

Giannis is the hardest worker in the league.

Giannis is the best player in the league. 

Giannis will will his team to a 3-1 series lead. 

Be like Giannis. 

Not like Harden. 

#freak4mvp

Edited by Herbie_Hancock

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Giannis is the hardest worker in the league.

I think curry has something to say about this. The guy outworks EVERYONE. 

Also, there was more travelling called in game 4 of the western conference finals than I have ever seen in any NBA game lol they must have heard you @MookieMonstah

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I hate to be that guy 

You sure about that?

Giannis' insane work ethic is well documented. After games where he would play bad, he would leave the arena (still in his uniform) and drive to the Bucks' practice facility, which was x amount of miles away, and work on his game until 2 in the morning.