2019 East Finals | (1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Who represents the East in the NBA Finals  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the East in the NBA Finals

• (1) Milwaukee Bucks
    • (3) Philadelphia 76ers
    • (2) Toronto Raptors

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

All the pressure is on Milwaukee for game 5

They do not want to go back to Toronto for an elimination game

The only way the next game in Toronto is an elimination game would be if the Raptors win on Thursday in Milwaukee.  That could happen if the Bucks continue to play this poorly of course.  And if they do they have no one to blame but themselves.  

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Is Leonard's current injury connected to his SA injury in any way?
Did they ever get an accurate feel on his injury in SA that led / caused him to sit / miss so much time?

I believe he has a degenerative tendon in his right quad. These high minutes and intense basketball has probably inflamed that tendon. This is just my guess.

"Over these past two games, Leonard has guarded Antetokounmpo on 75 possessions, most of any Raptors defender. On those possessions, Giannis has scored just 11 points on 5-for-19 shooting, with four turnovers and only two assists."

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2019/5/22/18635253/toronto-raptors-milwaukee-bucks-game-4?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

"Over these past two games, Leonard has guarded Antetokounmpo on 75 possessions, most of any Raptors defender. On those possessions, Giannis has scored just 11 points on 5-for-19 shooting, with four turnovers and only two assists."

https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/nba/2019/5/22/18635253/toronto-raptors-milwaukee-bucks-game-4?__twitter_impression=true

Leonard contests Giannis lay ups better than anyone I've seen. Dude has great timing and has even blocked a few of them. And on the other end, Giannis has defended Kawhi very well too, to the point Kawhi has been forced to pass out. Granted, I only saw him really guarding Kawhi yesterday and Kawhi really didn't have the same burst offensively and wasn't taking anyone to the rim. 

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

That's awesome.  I think someone said that Leonard wouldn't really guard Giannis all that much because he didn't in the regular season matchups.  But this is the type of stuff I want to see.  Very impressive stuff from Leonard.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, showtime said:

That's awesome.  I think someone said that Leonard wouldn't really guard Giannis all that much because he didn't in the regular season matchups.  But this is the type of stuff I want to see.  Very impressive stuff from Leonard.

Yea but Skip Bayless dragged him on Twitter therefore he is worthless

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

All-Defensive 2nd Team.