OTA/Mini-camp Thread

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, Tomahawk said:

First of all Mike Silver is an idiot..... Second, I read the article.  Outside of the title and the first paragraph, nothing in the article alludes to there being any kind of rift or issue between Monken and Kitchens.   This is another non ******* story the media is driving so they have something to get fn clicks. 

Yeah, at best, Mike Silver was snarky before he made a fool out of himself with Hue.  Now, he's pretty much a laughingstock. Even other media members make fun of him for it.  I loved the segment on the NFL Network where Rich Eisen was making fun of Silver (with Silver present) for stupidly defending Hue.  It was funny.  Too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, in regards to these latest negative takes by Silver, I agree with this guy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, at best, Mike Silver was snarky before he made a fool out of himself with Hue.  Now, he's pretty much a laughingstock. Even other media members make fun of him for it.  I loved the segment on the NFL Network where Rich Eisen was making fun of Silver (with Silver present) for stupidly defending Hue.  It was funny.  Too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, in regards to these latest negative takes by Silver, I agree with this guy:

I got you:

• Like 2

Jarvis Landry speaking on 92.3 this morning on the Baker Mayfield/Duke Johnson stuff:

"I say to you that it's a non-issue.  It's not one we're feeling any particular way about.  It's blown up from you guys' end more than it really is"

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I hope the guys come hard at Silver. 

Cowturd got in on the fun as well. Him and Silver are circle jerking each other.

Then I guess Geoff Schwartz is still butt hurt over how we handled his brothers contract.

Edited by candyman93

None of it matters imo. Baker will be honest and sometimes people won't agree or their feelings may be hurt but they are going to have to get used to it because Baker isn't going anywhere. Either get on the train or get out of the way. Only the conductor gets to say that and Baker is the conductor.

• Like 1