2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

they might really only have like 4 players on their roster lol. But I'm pretty sure for every roster spot under 12 you have to count the rookie minimum as cap space. I think the rookie min is like 850,000. so 8*RM=6.8 million.

Edited by 11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Ha! Funny.

Chris Paul denied the report he's unhappy on Instagram. This Goodwill guy, who I've never heard of, is now irrelevant to me again forever.

He did a solid job covering the Bulls for a minute. Definitely not a nobody and Tim McMahon wrote a similar article the day before, so you really believe it is all BS? I mean those two beefing is the least surprising thing ever. 

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Ha! Funny.

Chris Paul denied the report he's unhappy on Instagram. This Goodwill guy, who I've never heard of, is now irrelevant to me again forever.

Could still be true.  What else is CP3 supposed to say?  He can't get out of that contract situation regardless, right?

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Smart. Just lose everybody.

they might really only have like 4 players on their roster lol. But I'm pretty sure for every roster spot under 12 you have to count the rookie minimum as cap space. I think the rookie min is like 850,000. so 8*RM=6.8 million against the cap.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

they might really only have like 4 players on their roster lol. But I'm pretty sure for every roster spot under 12 you have to count the rookie minimum as cap space. I think the rookie min is like 850,000. so 8*RM=6.8 million against the cap.

That decision to waive and stretch Deng last year was so ******* stupid haha.

34 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Meh actually average al isn’t that special. That money can be used better elsewhere. 

I'm happy to say the least. Ainge isn't as bad as his detractors say but he isn't as good as his believers feel either. In this case he got lucky, just like with the Brooklyn Nets deal and the Sixers/Lakers passing up on Tatum. In fact, other than the KG trade and Tatum draft, I have to say Ainge has been average at best.