2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Good luck trading that contract.

Yeah, he can want out all he wants, but he's not going anywhere.

I could maybe see the Knicks throwing them a highly protected 1st and Ntilikina if they sign Durant and no one else and Dolan gets involved. Paul can help Knox and Robinson develop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Charlotte would be a good fit for CP3. They could probably do a Marvin Williams/Biyombo+ Batum for Paul deal. 

Would be funny to have Chris Paul play for two different franchises named the Hornets.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I don't think it's happening but if the Pels could somehow come away with Myles Turner by the end of the week, it'd be a massive win.

Yeah, I just saw Indiana wants #4.

Myles Turner, #17, and protected future 1st for #4.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

And who would Indiana or some of these other teams actually want?? I don't see anyone all that good. The teen draft spots have players not far off the top 10 IMHO.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

And who would Indiana or some of these other teams actually want?? I don't see anyone all that good. The teen draft spots have players not far off the top 10 IMHO.

Yeah I’m surprised at the interest New Orleans is getting. I feel like guys going 4-9 are all in the same class

12 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd probably rather have Turner than #4 overall in this draft. Let alone trading 2 firsts with him.

• Like 2