2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

-Memphis is intensifying talks to trade Conley. Utah is the front-runner. I'd be okay with #23, but I was hoping for a little higher because I really want NAW to pair for Morant.

Utah needs to pull the trigger, let Derek Favors walk and add a stretch 4. What would the framework of the deal look like? Exum + 23 for Conley? That would leave us with around $15M to spend, maybe we can clear up a little more space. I'd love to bring back Paul Millsap to replace Derek Favors. 

Conley - Mitchell - Ingles - Millsap - Gobert

That's a good team. 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Utah needs to pull the trigger, let Derek Favors walk and add a stretch 4. What would the framework of the deal look like? Exum + 23 for Conley? That would leave us with around $15M to spend, maybe we can clear up a little more space. I'd love to bring back Paul Millsap to replace Derek Favors. 

That's a good team. 

Exum, Favors, and #23 I think for salary matching.

Memphis could either keep Favors and let Valanciunas walk or waive Favors before the 7th.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

That's a good team. 

Millsap is gonna be back in Denver. If they don’t pick up the option they will rework a longer term deal 

Suns get: Blake Griffin
Pistons get: #6, #28, Josh Jackson, Okobo, Tyler Johnson (expiring contract), Livingston (non-guaranteed contract), Jacob Evans. 
Warriors get: Warren

Suns sign Dlo to ~22 per for 4 years.

We rock:

PG: DLo, Melton
SG: Booker, 
SF: Oubre, Mikal
PF: Blake
C: Ayton, Holmes

sign a guy with an exception (I don't understand for those work) and some vet min guys and maybe draft someone who can help with #32 and maybe make the playoffs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns get: Blake Griffin
Pistons get: #6, #28, Josh Jackson, Okobo, Tyler Johnson (expiring contract), Livingston (non-guaranteed contract), Jacob Evans. 
Warriors get: Warren

Suns sign Dlo to ~22 per for 4 years.

We rock:

PG: DLo, Melton
SG: Booker, 
SF: Oubre, Mikal
PF: Blake
C: Ayton, Holmes

sign a guy with an exception (I don't understand for those work) and some vet min guys and maybe draft someone who can help with #32 and maybe make the playoffs

As long as you're fine giving up 130 ppg that lineup is nice.

23 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

As long as you're fine giving up 130 ppg that lineup is nice.

as long as we get 131!

but I don't think it is actually possible because of the incomplete roster spot rule. we would probably be a couple million short of actually signing DLo. 

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

If you were Kawhi, would you return to the team you just won a championship with in a city that loves you? A team that can look pretty much the same next season as it did this one. Or do you go to join Lebron and AD in LA? I'd stay in Toronto because I'd like being the man and getting the spotlight, and I know we are capable of championships, however I do think LA would give you better odds of a title for not only next season but next few seasons. Tough choice.

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If you were Kawhi, would you return to the team you just won a championship with in a city that loves you? A team that can look pretty much the same next season as it did this one. Or do you go to join Lebron and AD in LA? I'd stay in Toronto because I'd like being the man and getting the spotlight, and I know we are capable of championships, however I do think LA would give you better odds of a title for not only next season but next few seasons. Tough choice.

nothing beats being the first player to have a statue built after only playing one season. That's my pitch if I'm Bron

Edited by 49er pride