2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So who are the TWolves badly wanting at #4 since they are trying so hard to move up? Garland? Hunter? Culver? White? 

I feel like a wing would go a long way for them, so for me it'd be Hunter to the Wolves in that scenario

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So who are the TWolves badly wanting at #4 since they are trying so hard to move up? Garland? Hunter? Culver? White? 

heard Garland from my Wolves buddy. no idea why you would move Covington, tho. 

NY Post: The Warriors are floating the idea of signing injured forward Kevin Durant and then later look to trade him in a move that would potentially benefit both Durant and Golden State. The Warriors are the only team in the league that can sign him to a super-max deal.

“One of the things that is being discussed right now is that the Golden State Warriors would offer Kevin Durant a five-year contract, (worth) $57 million extra than he could get signing elsewhere, let him rehab and then work with him to be traded. Potentially to New York, potentially to somewhere else. It would be their way to sort of take care of him monetarily after what he just went through and also protect the franchise and get some assets.”

Edited by Leader

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

NY Post: The Warriors are floating the idea of signing injured forward Kevin Durant and then later look to trade him in a move that would potentially benefit both Durant and Golden State. The Warriors are the only team in the league that can sign him to a super-max deal.

“One of the things that is being discussed right now is that the Golden State Warriors would offer Kevin Durant a five-year contract, (worth) $57 million extra than he could get signing elsewhere, let him rehab and then work with him to be traded. Potentially to New York, potentially to somewhere else. It would be their way to sort of take care of him monetarily after what he just went through and also protect the franchise and get some assets.”

Step one, find loophole.

Step two, exploit it

5 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Step one, find loophole.

Step two, exploit it

Durant thinks to himself:   Hmmmmm......I can get 57M more than I can get anywhere else?

"Done deal.....where do I sign?"

GSW: "Okay. Glad we could take care of you like that....I mean after all you've sacrificed and all. Now...where do you want to go?"

Durant: "Nowhere. I've decided to stay"

GSW: "Ahhhhhh.....wait a minute. We dont actually want you....I mean, we love you and all....but that wasnt part of the deal"

Durant: "But I changed my mind.....seeing how you love me and all"

:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I'm starting to wonder how the 7SOL Suns even existed with that god awful management.

if you look at the stafff/management there were all kinds of smart people working for the suns at that time.

david griffin, kerr, gentry, colagenlo, d'antoni, etc

• Like 3