2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

With the stupid contracts they gave Batum, Melvin Williams, Cody Zeller, and Kidd Gilcrist, plus taking on Biyombo's massive contract, the Hornets need to bottom out until they get all this crap off the books in the next 2 years. Lamb is likely gone too as a free agent.

They'll have to build around Miles Bridges, hope Malik Monk turns into something in his 3rd year, and roll with Bacon, Graham, and PJ Washington.

Lol, it's going to be brutal for the next 3 or 4 years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think the Suns are just gonna sign like Cory Joseph on a 1-year deal and wait till next offseason to make a move with Tyler and Jackson off the books.

They should get Patrick Beverly. He’s the perfect fit next to booker. Doesn’t need the ball and willing to do the dirty work. 

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Celtics with Kemba would be interesting. Still not a championship contender, but better than last year. I'd love to see him in Dallas with Luka and KP though. 

They’re not better than last years team if horford walks. 

15 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Not that this is breaking news but interesting tidbit: My friend just texted me saying he's golfing with the Nets radio guy and Kyrie to Brooklyn is a done deal

meh, means nothing. He's coming back to Boston.

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

PLus Smart for Capela… Title... Lets go Boston..

The rumor is Jaylen Brown for Domantas Sabonis. I doubt they'll trade Smart for Capela if they acquire Sabonis, especially with Walker at point guard they'll use Smart beside him to maintain defensive integrity in the front-court.

For me, Smart is expendable but they just re-signed him last year and they like him apparently a lot. I don't think the Rockets can afford Smart anyways and sign Jimmy Butler.