2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, redsoxsuck05 said:

It’s post-Achilles, 31 yo KD with not a single other good player on the entire roster. I’m not convinced we’d be much better than those few years with Melo and Amar’e.

If KD went to the Knicks, they would be able to get someone else. Kyrie could have came with him to the Knicks. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

He's the worst owner in all of sports.

He may have been trying to cover face but just made it 1000000x worse lol. 

Romana Shelburne said Kawhi called KD asking him what he thought about teaming up with the Clippers. So I think there are legs to the Kawhi and Butler to the Clippers rumors that SAS is hearing. Clearly Kawhi is willing to go to the  Clippers as long as he gets someone to come with him. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Romana Shelburne said Kawhi called KD asking him what he thought about teaming up with the Clippers. So I think there are legs to the Kawhi and Butler to the Clippers rumors that SAS is hearing. Clearly Kawhi is willing to go to the  Clippers as long as he gets someone to come with him. 

That's interesting.  Would they have to max out both Leonard and Butler?  Or is Butler not getting the max?

Just now, showtime said:

That's interesting.  Would they have to max out both Leonard and Butler?  Or is Butler not getting the max?

Butler would definitely get the max. S&T because I don't think the Clippers have the cap space to sign both out right .

Gallo to Philly would be very solid. 

Archived