2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

I didn’t know people could possibly pimp out 4 straight losses I would be embarrassed tbh 

Nobody is pimping anything. Literally addressed the idea that the series wasn't competitive and gave evidence it was. You guys just can't decipher anything or make things more than they are because your reading comprehension is friggin terrible. 

Put your money where your mouth is. Giannis re-ups, you leave the site. He doesn't, I'll bounce. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

He can only get a vet minimum from GS. He might not currently have a market, but he'll still get offers at least 5x better than that once Kawhi chooses.

I thought he could sign a 1 yr/$6M deal with them?

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

I just don’t get how people can say this. Realistically with the Lopez and Middleton deals, that team is what it will be for the next 3-4 years. If they’re a routine first or second round exit and don’t go anywhere why would he stay? We’ve seen multiple dudes turn down the Super Max to go to bigger markets or better teams. I get Giannis is a humble dude but at some point he’s going to want to win, he’s a competitive dude. I just don’t think you can say this about any star on any team. 

He's literally up for the extension next offseason. So there's no way they can routinely be a 1st or 2nd round exit by then. And they won't be regardless. So the point is moot. He ain't going anywhere. Not everyone is a snake like KD. 

Utah signed Jeff Green to a 1 yr/$2.5M deal. He'll probably start at PF for us and push Ingles to 6th man. We're still looking to add another shooter and rumor has it that Korver would be very interested in returning once he's waived by Memphis. 

Starters: Conley - Mitchell - Bogdanovic - Green - Gobert

2nd unit: Exum - Korver - O'Neale - Ingles - Davis

We're going to be good... 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's literally up for the extension next offseason. So there's no way they can routinely be a 1st or 2nd round exit by then. And they won't be regardless. So the point is moot. He ain't going anywhere. Not everyone is a snake like KD. 

I don’t think dudes leaving for greener pasture makes them a snake either though, KDs situation iffy but like people who blame Lebron for leaving Cleveland? Come on. I’m just saying, it’s naive to speak with certainties about sports. I do hope Giannis stays long term, far past this upcoming extension.

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Brogdon was arguably their second best player and he’s gone. They didn’t bring virtually everyone back. I’m just saying, you can’t just say Giannis is never leaving. So many things change yearly in this league. I think it’d be awesome if Giannis stayed there, it’d be great for Milwaukee and the league. I’m not even saying I think he’ll leave, I’m just saying it’s naive to act like it has no chance of happening.

Naw, you're making stuff up and hoping he leaves. The Bucks did just fine without Brogdon last year. There is literally no reason to think he'd leave at this point. None. Great team, great coach, great chance at winning.

57 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I thought he could sign a 1 yr/$6M deal with them?

He could have, but doing a S&T means they are hard-capped at $138 million. They can only afford league minimum salaries now after the trade and Looney deal.

15 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly I feel whoever signs boogie maybe getting a steal. He now has a full offseason to get right and heal up. He was a max player before his injury too.

Very true. He was a difference maker at times in the Finals. Ease him back until he's in shape and it could really pay off. 

Archived