2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

45 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Doesn't he live in San Diego? They brought him home lol. I don't see why he would announce he is staying in Toronto from California, but I also am not sure why he would have stayed in Toronto for an extra day. 

I think he is going to the Lakers

I wouldn't read too much into it. 

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I wouldn't read too much into it. 

I'm not honestly. Since the plane went right back, they either dropped him off, or they picked up family. Still leaves everyone guessing. Adam Silver must be loving this

56 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Doesn't he live in San Diego? They brought him home lol. I don't see why he would announce he is staying in Toronto from California, but I also am not sure why he would have stayed in Toronto for an extra day. 

What with all these trips from TOR to SoCal....Kawhi's gotten good looks at Oklahoma from the plane windows......so he'll be signing with OKC  :)

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

So as I said they're going to lack a secondary creator/playmaker that can create their own offense. Look at how that worked out last year, the Lakers were 28-27 with LeBron on the floor and a big part of that was they had no one else that could consistently get their own buckets. 

No there are others who I listed (Rondo, Lance, Morris, KCP) who can create for themselves and others. AD is one of those now. throw it in the post wait for the rotation. 

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Kawhi wasn't sighted on the plane.  People are speculating that it went to go pick up his family and bring them to TOR.  But who knows...

The jet was also only in SD for a couple of hours and then returned back to Toronto. So it seems likely it was there to pick someone up rather than drop someone off. 

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Jesus Christ dude, you had all year to think about it. Just re-up with Toronto and be done with it. 

For being a quiet guy that "doesn't like the attention" he sure is dragging this on to enjoy his moment in the sun. 

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Nobody really knows where he lives.  I'm sure someone like him probably has multiple houses.  People keep going insane with everything he does.  First it was, he went all the way to Toronto, so he's going to sign there.  Now it's, he's back in California, he's def signing with the Lakers now.

The guy is probably partly enjoying his holiday weekend just like all other Americans are. 

24 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Don't the Lakers lose cap space or something if he doesn't choose today?

If they can have NO and ATL to agree to push it back one more day then no. 

But if not? The deal becomes official at noon tomorrow. So Kawhi would have to decide before that and the Lakers would have to have players ready to sign their deals. I suspect when Kawhi makes his decision, the Lakers end up announcing few other deals right afterwards. 

25 minutes ago, showtime said:

Nobody really knows where he lives.  I'm sure someone like him probably has multiple houses.  People keep going insane with everything he does.  First it was, he went all the way to Toronto, so he's going to sign there.  Now it's, he's back in California, he's def signing with the Lakers now.

The guy is probably partly enjoying his holiday weekend just like all other Americans are. 

We do, he bought that huge house in San Diego

Archived