2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You think Kawhi or his team care about creating buzz? Maybe before the season he thought he would come to the Lakers/Clippers for sure but winning a ring in Toronto has made this a tougher decision.

And obviously if he is thinking about coming to the Lakers, he wanted to make sure the FO is on the same page and it's not as dysfunctional as Magic made it out to be. 

Let the man take his time making his decision. 

You don't think that they care about creating buzz? They delayed the decision and it has been a media crap storm. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, there's that......Now how long are those teams going to cooperate? 

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't give the Lakers 24-48 hours. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Whose the guy on the right? Been killing me.. I know he played for det/Spurs no? 

Like his face is so familiar.. Maybe even Char.. 

It's always funny how much ex-players love Kobe compared to the mass media / fans.

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

It's always funny how much ex-players love Kobe compared to the mass media / fans.

It’s why NBA/NFL players suck as analytical people or analyst.. Kobe is a legend for sure and what he did to those spurs/suns team were legendary. He’s a goat but for sure them old heads gets wild 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Whose the guy on the right? Been killing me.. I know he played for det/Spurs no? 

Like his face is so familiar.. Maybe even Char.. 

Michigan State great Alan Anderson

EDIT - I see J beat me to it already. 

Archived