Jets fire Mike Maccagnan.

MikeT14

18 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I don’t look at the Vikings and say to myself...I wanna be them. 

Eagles, Seahawks? Yes. I’d love to build in that way.

Why not they have drafted well and do a great job with their contracts by signing key guys for cheaper earlier.  They have done really well recently.

35 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Why not they have drafted well and do a great job with their contracts by signing key guys for cheaper earlier.  They have done really well recently.

Well I mention the Seahawks and Eagles because their philosophies have won Super Bowls in recent memory. 

3 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Well it seems like word is this is a sham process that Douglas is and always been the man.

That is because the NFL is stupid and makes you interview a minority which ends up making a mockery of the system. Nobody cares about race in the NFL. 90% of the players are black and some great GMs are black. Right now there just happens to only be one executive whose a minority, but the Rooney rule is honestly obsolete at this point and should be thrown out next CBA or owners meeting, whichever gets it done. BTW this is not meant to be insensitive whatsoever, I personally do not care about race when it comes to anything, but forcing the issue when hiring is stupid. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

That is because the NFL is stupid and makes you interview a minority which ends up making a mockery of the system. Nobody cares about race in the NFL. 90% of the players are black and some great GMs are black. Right now there just happens to only be one executive whose a minority, but the Rooney rule is honestly obsolete at this point and should be thrown out next CBA or owners meeting, whichever gets it done. BTW this is not meant to be insensitive whatsoever, I personally do not care about race when it comes to anything, but forcing the issue when hiring is stupid. 

I agree and I’m extremely pro-cp. 

The best GM of the past 20+ years is probably Ozzie Newsome and he earned it without the Rooney Rule. 

Edited by KingOfTheDot

3 hours ago, ekill08x said:

You got a strong point. I agree.

6 hours ago, ekill08x said:

70% of players are black not 90%