2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

The way he was "hobbling around" after the game, it's hard to see that healing up well enough for him to be effective.

Klay would still be an effective catch and shoot option, but yeah they need him on defense, and he would be a liability there at 80%

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Klay would still be an effective catch and shoot option, but yeah they need him on defense, and he would be a liability there at 80%

True. I deleted a similar comment - primarily because of the latter portion. If the guy's hurt...even close to how hurt he looked....he wont be able to move well (IMO) and an NBA court is the wrong place for such a player. He'll tear up that leg. 

I've no dog in this hunt....but GS is kinda up against it right now. Maybe TOR clanks a bunch of their shots but its hard to see where GS gets enough offense from minus KD and with a hobbled Klay.

There isn’t a better setup for a road W for TOR than tonight.  Must win otherwise the deflating momentum in squandering the 2 games with a depleted GS team I can’t see the Raptors bouncing back. 

Biggest change on O is more ball movement.  Way too much stand and isolation with Kawhi and Siakam (who showed his limits in half court O - a ton of points, at least 10 IIRC in his Game 1 came off the break).   On D they need better inside rotation Cousins distribution to others for easy buckets killed them.  More stops also increases the transition game opps where Siakam feasts.  

Should be a great one. 

Edited by Broncofan