2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

51 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn, I want this win badly but think the season officially ends today. Raptors 105 Warriors 98. 

I dont have a rooting interest, but think it would be a nice change of pace if TOR won.

Thoughts......
IF GS comes out shooting lights out....can TOR withstand the pressure and chaos? GS is at home....backs to the wall....and they've been here before.
Will the building pressure of the moment causes TOR to clank a few too many shots - or will they show the heart of a champion and put it away? 

Guess thats why they play the game.

7 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Dude that was still a dumb meatball thing to do regardless. It wasn’t malicious and no one got hurt but he’s an owner and he still did something a drunk frat boy would have done. 

Look as I said I am not gonna defend the fans for doing this but there are literally countless examples of other fan bases cheering on injuries. It’s a bad look but this isn’t the one team that’s ever done this. 

Either way it doesn't justify the Raptors classless fanbase cheering after a player got hurt. They knew that they couldn't beat the Warriors at full strength so they were cheering that they now have a chance to win 1 of 3 games, scrub franchise mentality. 

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont have a rooting interest, but think it would be a nice change of pace if TOR won.

Thoughts......
IF GS comes out shooting lights out....can TOR withstand the pressure and chaos? GS is at home....backs to the wall....and they've been here before.
Will the building pressure of the moment causes TOR to clank a few too many shots - or will they show the heart of a champion and put it away? 

Guess thats why they play the game.

Warriors fan here.

I am more worried about the warriors starting super hot and then losing focus and turning the ball over a lot later on in the game

Id rather a close game early to force them to focus lol

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

Warriors fan here.

I am more worried about the warriors starting super hot and then losing focus and turning the ball over a lot later on in the game

Id rather a close game early to force them to focus lol

That could happen too :)

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Either way it doesn't justify the Raptors classless fanbase cheering after a player got hurt. They knew that they couldn't beat the Warriors at full strength so they were cheering that they now have a chance to win 1 of 3 games, scrub franchise mentality. 

I’m not defending anything. I’m 1000% Philly or Milwaukee would have done the same thing and probably most teams fans anyways. 

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

I’m not defending anything. I’m 1000% Philly or Milwaukee would have done the same thing and probably most teams fans anyways. 

It's all good, Raptors fans saw what the series was about to be with KD and were happy the 7 foot sniper was done for good. They had a Oh SH*T type of moment in the 1st quarter like these dudes are really about to comeback on us from 3-1 with this man...So I don't take no slight to the booing. In fact, I actually respect it. Real recognize real type of stuff. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

Toronto fans don't know how to act because they're used to LeBron dicking them every year. 

Archived