Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

he was just in a long brutal game (overwatch) where he had to endure multiple days

he mentioned that it was wearing him out

so when some things happened that seemed to be detrimental to mafia( like the lolclear pm thing by matts), he peaced out

Oh I remember him peacing out due to the "N0" mechanic. 

Regardless, Danger was very logical and grounded during the whole OW game. An emotional outburst and asking for a replacement is counter to that meta. 

At best, it's null. I'm not voting Utley over that 

Can't say I've seen anything acutely scummy from bcb but very few of his posts have struck me as pro-town, or rather more so as "appearing to be helpful" without actually contributing anything.  He's definitely on my radar.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sure. Or I just find it fascinating. 

Tell the truth 100% of the time, you're lying 60% of the time. I don't need to hedge an opinion. When I have a strong opinion it's known. When I'm unsure, I'm unsure. I don't mind putting that out there either

No, your word choice (and particularly the amount of qualifiers) made it pretty clear you were hedging.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I did not really feel your case for Matts earlier was that solid.   I don't see you pushing players like you typically do as town.  

I'm sold its squire

Why does everyone just make stuff up to push people.  It blows my mind 

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Orca really sliding by this game

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why is anyone voting utley?  Is it just because Danger opted out?  

17 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think some assumed Danger was upset about something in the night 0 phase (I know I did). I assumed he was upset at a give away of how many scum there would be? But someone else said it was a personal reason. I don’t remember reading anywhere about a personal reason. Not doubting this is true but a small part of me feels like it could be a scum member covering for him? Not enough for me to place a vote right now. 

I mean...this seems like a fake attempt to explain what I posted like 5 times over the first 2 days

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, seems to be going out of his way to not be lynched d1

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

We could all just get rid of Orca now. If PR is on you know his twin is around too just laying low.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

red rover red rover, bring orca on over.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Utley or Orca would be great targets right now the more I think about this

Utley 

Just now, The LBC said:

No, your word choice (and particularly the amount of qualifiers) made it pretty clear you were hedging.

For sure. I put something out there, something I didn't have to respond to, just to hedge an opinion that was likely going to be asked about. Can't just be telling the truth and answering honestly.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm sold its squire

Why does everyone just make stuff up to push people.  It blows my mind 

what is made up in my reasons for voting you?

I should add to the list of things why I feel you are scum is that you have now made stuff up.  

Archived