Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I mean...this seems like a fake attempt to explain what I posted like 5 times over the first 2 days

Utley 

how did you get to an Utley vote from that?

Is this D&D game of thrones logic?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

For sure. I put something out there, something I didn't have to respond to, just to hedge an opinion that was likely going to be asked about. Can't just be telling the truth and answering honestly.

You can.  I've done it before and do it very often in my civ meta.  I don't consider omission to be being dishonest though.  Less is often more in these games.

Just now, squire12 said:

what is made up in my reasons for voting you?

I should add to the list of things why I feel you are scum is that you have now made stuff up.  

I've been pushing matts and malf all of d1 but yeah you just happen to leave that out and say you dont see me pushing people. ...🤔

Just now, The LBC said:

You can.  I've done it before and do it very often in my civ meta.  I don't consider omission to be being dishonest though.  Less is often more in these games.

Brevity isn't a strong suit of mine. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I've been pushing matts and malf all of d1 but yeah you just happen to leave that out and say you dont see me pushing people. ...🤔

So...why did you push both of them?  Did you think both were lying?

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I did not really feel your case for Matts earlier was that solid.   I don't see you pushing players like you typically do as town.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm sold its squire

Why does everyone just make stuff up to push people.  It blows my mind 

@Pickle Rick

In your mind, what did I "make up" in my reasons for voting for you?

Just now, Forge said:

Brevity isn't a strong suit of mine. 

If you opted to make it one, you'd probably be able to avoid having to claim to save yourself from being lynched in order to maintain your streak of not being lynched.  Just a suggestion.

Archived