Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How could anyone be converted in this game so far?

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How would that work? 

Dam this is interesting timing.   You both were gone for a good deal of time and then show up within a minute or 2 of each other

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I've been trying to think of another alternative to ET having double votes besides him being the hulk.

All I could think of Is Dr.Strange because he can make copies of himself but that's kinda eh. 

I threw out one earlier.  He could be Ant-Man.  Uses the Pym Particle to grow into Giant-Man and gets a double-vote.

Amazing. 

Well done.

malf warns us matts is slippery when it comes to a lynch but refuses to lynch him despite knowing he’s scum and owning the lynch.

**** it.

malf

you guys please remember that matts was nearly hammered like 4 times today.

This is NOT me wanting to look elsewhere for a lynch, this is me accepting malf won’t allow matts to be lynched 

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

And then he went right back to following malf on his ksj bus less than 5 pages ago.  I'm 99% he's town, he's just playing very anti-town whether he realizes (or wants to accept) it or not.

Accurate. 

That being said, I find counselor impossible to hold to traditional standards of mafia ( not that I know what those are, but you know what I mean). 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dam this is interesting timing.   You both were gone for a good deal of time and then show up within a minute or 2 of each other

I got back from the pool.  I do love a good moscow mule.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why are people so fascinated with trying to put characters? That’s a scum play! 

The more people I can cross off as being mafia the better. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He’s Hulk. Bruce Wayne/Bruce Banner

I think he did like a post that suggested that so maybe. 

Archived