Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Unofficial VC

The Orca - 2 - bcb1213, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 4 -  Pickle Rick, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn

DingoLadd - 1 - Whicker

kingseanjohn - 5 - MD4L, TheKillerNacho, Tk3, Counselor, Malfatron

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

mission27 - 1 - theuntouchable

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 7 - Forge, Matts4313, DingoLadd, squire12, ET 80 (2), dome

Utley - 1 -  the Orca

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

@Ragnarok

Remember when I said scum might be trying to save matts by acting crazy?

malf almost seems like he’s prefer his own lynch over matts. He’s been wishy washy all day but seems more confident matts is scum every time he gets close to being lynched. Then when the vote fades malf slips off too.

59 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bring it on, guys.

i will claim at 11 votes if you guys let me

Back on matts. I’ll go for either but I believe that matts is more valuable. That’s why everyone has a scum read on him but half those people don’t want to lynch him. 

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The origin of high-heels can be traced back to 15th century Persia when soldiers wore them to help secure their feet in stirrups. Persian migrants brought the shoe trend to Europe, where male aristocrats wore them to appear taller and more formidable.

Pfft 15th century 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thevintagenews.com/2016/10/02/high-heels-ancient-history-egyptian-butchers-wore-walk-blood-death-animals/amp/

Ancient Egypt 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

malf almost seems like he’s prefer his own lynch over matts. He’s been wishy washy all day but seems more confident matts is scum every time he gets close to being lynched. Then when the vote fades malf slips off too.

Back on matts. I’ll go for either but I believe that matts is more valuable. That’s why everyone has a scum read on him but half those people don’t want to lynch him. 

Are you doing this from a point of logic or pride? 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I don't have a scum read on him.  I was actually heavy town on him up until his claim that his powers regenerated (which I still don't like as it seems too good to be true).  I believe @Forge has been town on Matts since early/mid D1 as well.

Malf's gone from "this is Matts' civ game on steroids" to "knowing" he is scum.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

My only real issue with it is that really what it is is you tying utley and ksj together via Counselor.  And while I agree, under normal circumstances Counselor would look scumtastic, he's made so many (you can't even call them soft) claims at this point AND scattershotted his scumhunting (while following Malf with his vote almost religiously), he screams paranoid civ to me (and I'm 99% confident I know which one too).

Utley's definitely up there on my scum meter, he's just been low priority for me because I don't consider him to be a likely bus option at the moment.  Although I don't buy into lynching Matts, if it happens the info we get might well make that an easier endeavor.

I've cooled on KSJ.  I was willing to follow ET on him D1 because I didn't have a good read on anyone and ET was the most likely civ I'd been able to identify.  I preface this by saying, ET's reads and his gut are more often wrong than right.  So now that I'm seeing better options to put my vote on, I'm willing to give KSJ a pass for now and chalk up yesterday's high vote-count to people being happy to vote for someone who 1) wasn't them, 2) looked like he'd give at least some worthwhile info, and 3) had 3 vets early on in his VC.  For D1, that's enough of a case for a lot of folks just "waiting for the game to develop" before really sinking deep into it to jump.

I dont buy it. The 1 game that Counselor was scum (not converted) he lost because he and Touch didnt read the rules even though Counselor had just been involved with a game with the same rules. 

So far this game taking most of the actual case away...he has posted he is green and thought there was a hammer when pretty clearly there wasnt. I think it's a pattern of where he is just posting to post and not trying to figure anything out. (Granted Forge thought it was the hammer as well...2 times). The last 3 games or so as a civ Counselor has displayed posts that show critical thought and attention to the game at large...not so this game imo. I think he is forcing the posting style vs what is natural...hence the blind following of Malf for the most part, and vote bouncing with little thought to go with it

That being said, Utley imo is the biggest read. There is so much on it along with the posts today of him being ultra confident Matts should be the lynch

Archived