Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

bcb is one of my biggest mafia reads and has been for awhile.

This would be meaningful if.... you weren’t a solid mafia read in your own right.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i still get a vote, man.

people dont have to agree.

Well hopefully one of you and matts are scum. Otherwise I’m off to a bad start in terms of thread play.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Whicker what about matts comment regarding why he wasnt afraid of the roleblock.

he basically contridicted himself as to what he thought about that before claimed.

paraphrasing

1. "I didnt think there would be a roleblock because its a very uncommon mafia role (lol). That was the flaw in my plan. I didnt even think of that."

later on

2. "lol malf. I had a roleblock power as well, so i figured mafia COULDNT have one"

later on

3. "I figured there HAD to be an all-protect because BCB mentioned it once, and this is a BDL game"

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 will you answer these questions?

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bcb

im down

In succession. THIS is what I'm talking about. You have two pretty strong points on Matts, then jump to bcb (I forget he's an actual person at times, so I'm not exactly interested in him for now - I'll listen, but I'm focused on bigger fish).

You're trying to win the game in one day, by jumping across the entire roster of players. It's gotten us nowhere.

Let's start small, then build our way up.

Just now, ET80 said:

In succession. THIS is what I'm talking about. You have two pretty strong points on Matts, then jump to bcb (I forget he's an actual person at times, so I'm not exactly interested in him for now - I'll listen, but I'm focused on bigger fish).

You're trying to win the game in one day, by jumping across the entire roster of players. It's gotten us nowhere.

Bcb's are people too!! 

Just now, ET80 said:

my vote was on whicker. i wanted it to rest on bcb instead because the wagon is the same length and i find bcb more suspicious than whicker.

i get what you are saying though.

i am waiting for matts to respond here. i wont forget

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Couldn’t he be trying to gather more info on his read? Just because a player points things out and asks questions doesn’t mean they are the top read.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

But people who quit can come back and post game related stuff...but you dont say anything....interesting

Psuedo Slip. This might be an interesting road to go down afterall. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

If you ignore all the evidence I see how you can come to that conclusion 

or are you just blatantly defending him because scum would be more sneaky than that and you think this is the better play

Some => You are clearly tunneling on pride at this point. If you take a minute to reevaluate your post with fresh eyes you would see that. I called your play terrible and wrong, you want to prove I am an idiot. Here is the problem, its a sunk cost. No matter what, at the end of this game, you will be wrong. Just like Swag was when he bet his mafia reputation 100% that I was mafia, when I was infact civ (at the time) and telling the truth. 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I said the origin of the push is trash and as far as I can tell, nothing else has really been used to push him outside of him being a good info lynch based on day 1 wagons.

The origin of the push is trash because I say things all the time pregame that I think are funny at the time or I plan on holding to but don't for reasons that are related to real life or plenty of other reasons. Like during GoT mafia based on my upcoming schedule I said I was going to do my best Sanchez impression. I got involved in the game and my plans changed so I ended up being active.

KSJ's biggest scum tell is that he appears very well read up, but only magically appears to defend himself and/or discredit Malf/Counselor

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

OK let's take the out of of thread stuff away (a view of yours I agree with).  You' seem very confident matts is civ.   So what is everything else.  Not that I disagree with your viewpoint, moreso in your confidence 

Whicker has been host whenever I have had super op'd roles before. He knows how I operate when I think I cant lose.

39 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

here are all of utleys posts in the game.

maybe a good idea would be to kill someone that isnt giving us anything

@Utley @mission27 or @TheKillerNacho

Your vote for Utley is a guise I think. Danger getting mad about my LOLclear attempt (based on role) could be read as scummy. If Utley comes back scum, is your plan to use Domes terrible PM logic?

33 minutes ago, Utley said:

Why won't you guys just vote Matts

Me coming back clear isnt going to clear you. You pushing me and only me doesnt unlink us. You are being useless. 

29 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 i do want to clear up one thing.

You said that you thought all along there would be a BG protection that protects everything because its a BDL game.

1. When did you hear this from BCB?

2. Why did you say that if theres a roleblock, you are screwed. And a roleblock was something you didnt consider

it feels like theres a contradiction in the motivation of your behaviorm

I once investigated someone and it was blocked by a BG protect. I was beyond pssed. 

Ill give a detailed answer below.

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

I mean, how exactly do you think it’s BS?

That’s about as flimsy of an argument as you can make.

and we’re going in circles because people won’t listen to me and lynch matts and keep letting him get away. 

Damn, in this multi chain I forgot why I included this. Ill leave it to go back and look.

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Whicker what about matts comment regarding why he wasnt afraid of the roleblock.

he basically contridicted himself as to what he thought about that before claimed.

paraphrasing

1. "I didnt think there would be a roleblock because its a very uncommon mafia role (lol). That was the flaw in my plan. I didnt even think of that."

later on

2. "lol malf. I had a roleblock power as well, so i figured mafia COULDNT have one"

later on

3. "I figured there HAD to be an all-protect because BCB mentioned it once, and this is a BDL game"

The reason is multi faceted. I never stopped and out right considered all the ways a scum roleblock could screw me in this game. My initial thought was "BG will block everything and if no BG then I am likely dead". After that, it was a bit of WIFOM and speaking in generalities. There is one specific part of my plan that I want to watch out for, because its still in play. I feel like I expose it now, it will be much less effective. So you will have to wait on the rest of your answer and see what happens. 

43 minutes ago, Dome said:
1 hour ago, Whicker said:

In fact I am ignoring the evidence you are using because I think it's bs that's distracting from the game. You all have been going in circles about it for what... 100 pages? I'm proceeding in this game as if it's a null tell and everything else leads me to think Matts is civ

I mean, how exactly do you think it’s BS?

That’s about as flimsy of an argument as you can make.

and we’re going in circles because people won’t listen to me and lynch matts and keep letting him get away. 

Still dont know why I included this in the multi chain.

I will say this, Dome did this in another game. He went so hard against me all game I eventually just said "nah, he is a dumb civ, no civ does this". He was mafia. After the game he made sure to point out that his whole act was a charade because he knew it would work.

What has Dome added to the game outside of me/malf? 

Why is Dome insistent that he be linked to Malf?

What harm could their possibly be in lynching Dome?

Would love to hear all your thoughts. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Still dont know why I included this in the multi chain.

I will say this, Dome did this in another game. He went so hard against me all game I eventually just said "nah, he is a dumb civ, no civ does this". He was mafia. After the game he made sure to point out that his whole act was a charade because he knew it would work.

What has Dome added to the game outside of me/malf? 

Why is Dome insistent that he be linked to Malf?

What harm could their possibly be in lynching Dome?

Would love to hear all your thoughts. 

LOL

You do better when you don’t talk. Do you have a sixth power you’d like to hard claim as well?

Archived