Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its strange that when I am super active as a civ a certain contingent always label me as scum

Now, when I'm mostly absent, my name isn't even brought up?

@The Orca @Pickle Rick why haven't I been tunneled yet? My lack of activity is a much better reason to tunnel than your usual.. Is it because you are scum and therefore not paranoid that I am somehow playing you?

It was by someone, I forget. I did mention that while this could be a scum tactic, I had also seen you disappear for long periods of time as town (Criminal Minds during hte first couple of days), so you're activity level in and of itself was a null tell. 

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Is this like the first time you've mentioned like half this list?

Probably standard list so he can point back to after game is over and pound his chest about being right on some of them.  

I have been a frequent name on his scum lists for many games, sadly he is consistently wrong.  Just add this game to the growing list of games he has a wrong read on me.

I know now how some others feel.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts

Squire

Bcb

Forge 

Whicker 

Malf 

Dome

So like... almost all the people in the game that are posting.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313 here is where I reposted it. On pg 213

The problem with your argument is that too much of it relies on Counselor. Which makes the case built on a faulty premise. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Is this a good time to admit that I’m not the protector? 

Why claim that particular role?

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 do you see where I'm coming from 

After rereading some of d1 I'm gonna unvote and reexamine things under the assumption matts did not get the avenger PM as scum and was not playing everyone based on the opening post.  

If I am going to be honest, I stopped when you mentioned 3 "slips". Its a long drawn out post that probably rehashes the bullet points everyone else made with your own pickle style. I understand why anyone would think I am scummy. I normally play so that I have at least some pressure on me. 

44 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

First, I have 55 notifications. There is 0% chance I look at them all, so I'll just reply to the most recent which is this one.

Where was I? I was on Matts. Matter of fact, I'm still on Matts.

The only two people I'm willing to lynch tonight are you and Matts, barring a new development.

What if I told you that would likely solve itself. Would you be willing to look elsewhere then?

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Anyone who can’t read that I’m clearly Town this game is 100 percent dumb. You can’t change my mind

Anyone who can't read that you are clearly dumb this game is 100 percent town. You cant change my mind. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Its strange that when I am super active as a civ a certain contingent always label me as scum

@The Orca @Pickle Rick why haven't I been tunneled yet? My lack of activity is a much better reason to tunnel than your usual.. Is it because you are scum and therefore not paranoid that I am somehow playing you?

The more active you are, the more likely people think you are scum. Everyone knows that. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Matts how did you choose those people to tag? Just curious

I gave another explanation earlier in the thread - but to add on to it, you clearly saw most of those were BDL people. I feel like you all have a unique perspective when it comes to these long day games. 

For most of us, this is our first. We are trying to figure out the subtleties of how its different. 

Why have you been so agreeable and quiet this game? 

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Nah, you’re scum because I told you about your clear tell, and now you’re not doing it to prove you’re not scum, scum.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So like... almost all the people in the game that are posting.

The problem with your argument is that too much of it relies on Counselor. Which makes the case built on a faulty premise. 

Why claim that particular role?

If I am going to be honest, I stopped when you mentioned 3 "slips". Its a long drawn out post that probably rehashes the bullet points everyone else made with your own pickle style. I understand why anyone would think I am scummy. I normally play so that I have at least some pressure on me. 

What if I told you that would likely solve itself. Would you be willing to look elsewhere then?

Anyone who can't read that you are clearly dumb this game is 100 percent town. You cant change my mind. 

The more active you are, the more likely people think you are scum. Everyone knows that. 

You’re calling me dumb so this is an admission to being scum?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Read it and give me your take bc there is some very good info in the bottom half that I want your thoughts on. 

I don't need you to respond to anything about your guilt just the bottom half that addresses your claim, alignment, etc

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe he wants to see whether or not you're just throwing your vote away to stay out of the tornado? 

Nah there is reason  but interesting you perk up and start posting almost immediately....this tells me you have been reading but not posting for a reason maybe 

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Attention everyone: 

I would like you to know that I'm using a OMGUS vote on Pickle. 

Good to know that you have tunneled on me all game and for no real reason imo. 

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You don’t have a reason. What a joke 

I do have a very good reason. I want to know why you need to know the reason I am voting for forge.....very interesting that you pop on to defend and protect him from one vote

Archived