Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Vote Count

The Orca - 2 - bcb1213, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 4 - Ragnarok, squire12, Forge, Whicker

Matts4313 - 4 - Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Dome

kingseanjohn - 5 - TheKillerNacho, ET80, Malfatron, MD4L

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 1 - SwAg

Utley - 2 - The Orca, Counselor

Dome - 4 - Matts4313, Tk3, DingoLadd, Pickle Rick

Forge - 1 - theuntouchable

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

So here is my issue that I keep coming back to... It's funny Utley tops out at 3 votes...yet so many people say they could vote for him. Matts and Dome imo made similar cases about each other and the common them between them was Utley (Danger)

Just now, The LBC said:

Other people aren't me.  This is also the second lynch vote even if we haven't had the first night yet.  I've been pushing the multiple mafia are laying lower than low narrative for a while now.

bcb

i will bet its him

whos with me

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

At this point, only people you haven't put out as scum is Webby and vike daddy...but I'm expecting that tomorrow.

Actually he hasn't put me out yet, which has me worried tbh.

Just now, The LBC said:

Other people aren't me.  This is also the second lynch vote even if we haven't had the first night yet.  I've been pushing the multiple mafia are laying lower than low narrative for a while now.

I don't disagree. That's why I tried to use my power N1 on Touch. Obviously it was canceled, but my thinking was much the same. 

But you do see the point I was making, correct? 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Likely Town.

How has ET portrayed Town, exactly?  Other than his power?  Seems like he’s tried to hide behind soft claims and a seemingly transparent role.

I'm not hiding behind anything - I've basically painted the ksj wagon, and I'm sticking to it. Matts, Dingo, ksj and Malf were my only reads, and I wasn't backing away from them under any circumstances.

Just now, Forge said:

I don't disagree. That's why I tried to use my power N1 on Touch. Obviously it was canceled, but my thinking was much the same. 

But you do see the point I was making, correct? 

Yes.  I see it.

Archived