Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

First come first serve, I.E if you sent your move in at 2:00am your move gets priority over the guy who sent it in at 2:01am. 

Interesting. What if you changed moves? Or does the first one lock? 

Hey...hey, @Ragnarok...

...psst, hey, Rag...come here. I got something to tell you...

Hey Rag, come here...

FewInexperiencedHyena-size_restricted.gi

IM BATMAN!!!!!!

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How will it matter?  If you insist.

Ragnarok

Most likely wouldn't. Highly highly unlikely that it would. But what if there is some unknown mechanic? Just purely on speculation, maybe Mafia can remove a vote or something similar.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Cant speak for Malf, but I wouldn't say quiet...but I thought you were largely staying out of the mess for the most part and I think forgotten about by a lot of people, which made me think that you were a great character to track as scum staying low key. If Rags is telling the truth, if you think about it, you had 3 people who targeted you with night moves, so clearly you spiked quite a few eyebrows lol

It felt like a lot of circular arguing on the same stuff.  I made it known that I did not think lynching Matts was the right move on N2.   Felt that both Matts and Dome were civ (agreeing with Swag) in a post he made on that topic.  Did not see the KSJ lynch as good reasoning.    

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Most likely wouldn't. Highly highly unlikely that it would. But what if there is some unknown mechanic? Just purely on speculation, maybe Mafia can remove a vote or something similar.

You do realize that there will be someone that will point out that it was after the fact and trying to look good ....if rags flips scum.  i will let you consider the players that might do that.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Beats me, rack might not even be using that system. 

Also

Rags.locked. Just in case. 

raganrok

444.gif

Archived