Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

In no possible way is that true. The only civ related actions he did were motivating me at the end. 

His voting record was atrocious. He locked on to 1 spiderman, tried to convince me to quit, messed up his end game voting, messed up his end game move, motivated a Skrull like 4 times. He let his emotions get the better of him, multiple times saying he was going to quit reading or that civs should lose so that Swag can win. 

But you do you if you actually believe that.

Most of what you just said is laughably untrue.

Who was the skrull he motivated like 4 times?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I wasn't going to risk not getting to use the second hit I had and die via a mafia hit at night.  Once I was outed as a player with a hit, I figured my days were limited.  

I should have lied about how many I had.  I was trying to lead it that way, but there were a few players that were insisted on knowing more.  @Pickle Rick @Malfatron

just tell me no, like md4l did

i wasnt pressing the issue.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It’s sad you aren’t man enough to take responsibility and your L

Its literally the last sentence:

I lost on a technicality (or accident, or whatever you want to call it)

The sentence before:

This is like the Saints/Ram game. There was still a chance to overcome the P.I., but if the right call had been made there wouldnt be a need. 

Do you need me to spell it out for you? I should have been able to overcome your mistakes, but I didnt. So I am at fault for the loss as much as you are. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you 12? 

Nah I would have known how a bold vote worked by then.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Rule of thumb is you dont carry from game to game. Just a heads up. 

Rule of thumb bold=vote and once a hammer is reached no takebacks. Just a heads up.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

In no possible way is that true. The only civ related actions he did were motivating me at the end. 

His voting record was atrocious. He locked on to 1 spiderman, tried to convince me to quit, messed up his end game voting, messed up his end game move, motivated a Skrull like 4 times. He let his emotions get the better of him, multiple times saying he was going to quit reading or that civs should lose so that Swag can win. 

But you do you if you actually believe that.

i was converted the night before i died. by mission (remember? you tracked him to me)

so he only motivated a skrull once.

and it was still a good move, because i was 1 wifom away from making mafia hit themselves.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Most of what you just said is laughably untrue.

Who was the skrull he motivated like 4 times?

That might be the only thing untrue. I dont remember when MAlf was converted and when he was motivated.

But "Most"? 

Prove it.

But really, when I thought Mafia was on the ropes and all other scum was dead, I basically jumped into the thread beside you, @Malfatron. I saw scum as a sinking ship and wanted my allegiance to the Town known.  Some people missed that because they didn’t read the thread, but I appreciated those who did.

Its literally the last sentence:

I lost on a technicality (or accident, or whatever you want to call it)

The sentence before:

This is like the Saints/Ram game. There was still a chance to overcome the P.I., but if the right call had been made there wouldnt be a need. 

Do you need me to spell it out for you? I should have been able to overcome your mistakes, but I didnt. So I am at fault for the loss as much as you are. 

You lost because of your own actions. 

Even if counselor screwed up like you say he did, there was still a chance. 

You literally single handedly lost the game. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That might be the only thing untrue. I dont remember when MAlf was converted and when he was motivated.

But "Most"? 

Prove it.

Here’s a clue when Malf was converted: the night you tracked Mission to him.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i was converted the night before i died. by mission (remember? you tracked him to me)

so he only motivated a skrull once.

and it was still a good move, because i was 1 wifom away from making mafia hit themselves.

Yeah you ninja's me. I forgot the order of events on that. 

Everything else was true. 

How dare you bring this up during my celebration?!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cf9c32151496a4151

Archived