BleedTheClock

Pick 1 to Breakout

You can pick 1 of these middling Browns players to have an awesome breakout season. That means, they become a high-end NFL starter.

WR Antonio Callaway
TE David Njoku
OG Austin Corbett
OT Desmond Harrison
DE Chad Thomas
OLB Genard Avery

This one's really tough. I think I'd pick Desmond Harrison. I don't think we really NEED a huge upgrade at RT, but Harrison going from intriguing to elite would massively improve our run game and ensure that we don't have to ever watch Garrett Gilbert throwing passes for us.

Most likely are Njoku or Callaway. Positional wish though, Harrison does make sense. 

Before I read the suggestions it was Callaway for me. Reports are he is looking more explosive, is going to be going up against other teams third or fourth CB and has a year under his belt after missing his last college season 

12 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

You can pick 1 of these middling Browns players to have an awesome breakout season. That means, they become a high-end NFL starter.

WR Antonio Callaway
TE David Njoku
OG Austin Corbett
OT Desmond Harrison
DE Chad Thomas
OLB Genard Avery

Njoku

Callaway 

Avery

Though not on the list I could see garrett breaking out to the tune of 18 sacks.

NOTE: This isn’t asking who you think will break out; it’s who you want to break out. 

I worded the OP dumb. 

Callaway. Lead the team with touchdown and should see a lot more favorable match ups now that OBJ is here. A twins set with OBJ and Callaway on the same side are going to be sexy!

or isolating Callaway backside and having a Trips on the opposite site with OBJ Jarvis Njoku or Higgins. You aren’t going to give Callaway the safety help in this situation. Running a weak side WR screen to Callaway could be a nice change of pace play

Calloway.

He was a first round talent who is never gonna see a teams top 2 corner.  He should feast.

Based on want, avery as an edge guy and Harrison as a lt

31 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

NOTE: This isn’t asking who you think will break out; it’s who you want to break out. 

I worded the OP dumb. 

Oh.  Harrison.

this is easy callaway for me for who i want and who i think will