2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 round going be so interesting if we go WR and LB in 1st, as we have could go a lot of different ways. Mayock working magic with 3 3rds would go a long way for this team... Could go Edge, DT, WLB, CB, S, RB. Depend what goes down in free agency, starting to think we can find a guard on day 3. If we draft a guard in 3rd, he would  be our 4th guard as Good is coming back. Rather find more defensive talent in 3rd 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

Kinlaw is a freak. He doesn't fit prototypes. Not a lot of guys that break the mold like him.

Richard Seymour is who comes to mind when I hear the things said and his size. Never seen him play but Seymour type is what he sounds like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, G said:

Richard Seymour is who comes to mind when I hear the things said and his size. Never seen him play but Seymour type is what he sounds like.

Lamb and Kinlaw would be me dream first round duo. It might not always be flashy but he’s an absolute unit. I see some Chris Canty when I get arch him play 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’m hoping jeudy is somehow there at 12 because people overthink it. He won’t be though. Queen at 19 is growing on me. I like him better than Murray.

Queen and Murray are not the same caliber player.

Queen is going to be really really good. At 19 he is a steal.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be mad at two LSU defenders. K'Lavon Chaisson is projected to be be on the board around #12, freak pass rushers.  Only way to stop Mahomes going forward is getting to him. Ferrell, Mad Max, Chaisson, Key, Jordan would actually give us  a solid group of pass rushers. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We may all have our disagreements, especially with our QB situation, but just wanna say I think we universally agree with whatever Mayock drafts. He has full my support and I trust him completely. Preferably I want Brady on a two year deal and Jordan Love at Pick 12 but if Mayock goes Carr and like Ruggs/Kinlaw I'll be 100% on board. I hope you guys who believe in Carr will feel the same way if we draft a QB though.

I believe that Carr would be best for this season that being said though i would support every QB the Raiders draft. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I wouldn't be mad at two LSU defenders. K'Lavon Chaisson is projected to be be on the board around #12, freak pass rushers.  Only way to stop Mahomes going forward is getting to him. Ferrell, Mad Max, Chaisson, Key, Jordan would actually give us  a solid group of pass rushers. 

Chaisson is still too raw. His instincts are unrefined and he causes unnecessary penalties. He has speed, athletic ability, and bend, but I'm unsure if he's even strong enough to be a base end. Epenesa>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chaisson as an edge rusher.

35 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Chaisson is still too raw. His instincts are unrefined and he causes unnecessary penalties. He has speed, athletic ability, and bend, but I'm unsure if he's even strong enough to be a base end. Epenesa>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chaisson as an edge rusher.

play him at SLB, and blitz him all over the place. We have our base ends in Max and Ferell. Epenesa lowers ceiling, less athletic ability and projected to be a good starting DE who gets 8-10 sacks (comparable to Ferrell)

We definitely need a corner to pair with Mullen. I’m not a big fan of Fulton but Trevon Diggs could be in play. We are not sniffing the playoffs with our current CB group. It’s been our biggest weakness since Nnamdi left as well. Hopefully we can address it in FA. 

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

play him at SLB, and blitz him all over the place. We have our base ends in Max and Ferell. Epenesa lowers ceiling, less athletic ability and projected to be a good starting DE who gets 8-10 sacks (comparable to Ferrell)

Epenesa is a better prospect than Ferrell. Easily. Dude is a monster. One of the easiest DL evaluations in years.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Epenesa is a better prospect than Ferrell. Easily. Dude is a monster. One of the easiest DL evaluations in years.

I like Ferrell and think he’ll turn out solid but Devin White last year and Epenesa looks like the way better play to be honest. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We definitely need a corner to pair with Mullen. I’m not a big fan of Fulton but Trevon Diggs could be in play. We are not sniffing the playoffs with our current CB group. It’s been our biggest weakness since Nnamdi left as well. Hopefully we can address it in FA. 

I don't like Fulton where he is going to be picked. Unless its Diggs or Okudah I don't like a CB in the first. If Terrell or Fulton fall to the 3rd I would take them. Really depends how we attack FA how we attack the draft. 

I would like Trevon and Trayvon as our starting CBs for the next 5 years.