2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Even in todays offensive juggernaught league, defense is still what primarily wins championships. Pats last year was a dominant defensive team, Eagles had a Top 5 unit on defense, although the offense in the Super Bowl was ridiculous. 

Quarterback is such a wildcard cause we need to see Carr for the rest of the year. Let’s assume Carr does well though, I could see our first three picks being EDGE, LB, and Safety. We need to build a dominant defense. I’ve always been a fan of Seattles blue print. Build the dominant D through the draft, establish QB/WR after everything is in place (unless there is a QB you love). I agree WR has become a lot more important in todays NFL, use to be the least important position in the NFL and 53 Super Bowl Champions are proof of that, but it’s still not as important as most defensive positions, QB, OL, and IMO RB. 

We don’t need a dominant wideout, just a competent receiving core like most champions. 

37 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I'm still pissed we didn't take Eric Kendricks

Same, dude was a baller at UCLA such an easy pick in the 2nd round. All he’s been since being drafted is make tons of plays in the middle of a top 10 defense year after year. Smh

• Like 1

You guys are lucky Devin White got hurt week 2 or I would be all over this board running my mouth about White vs Ferrell.  Honestly do not know which is a bigger need now that it is clear the League is going to try and railroad Burfict out of the league.  White should be back this week or next.  Then I can start running my mouth. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

You guys are lucky Devin White got hurt week 2 or I would be all over this board running my mouth about White vs Ferrell.  Honestly do not know which is a bigger need now that it is clear the League is going to try and railroad Burfict out of the league.  White should be back this week or next.  Then I can start running my mouth. 

Run your mouth now. I do it all the time just to annoy myself. :D

12 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I wanted Devin White if we stayed at 4. I defended the Ferrell pick because hes a perfect and he’s gonna be a solid 4-3 End. But I either wanted White at 4 or Ferrell around 11 with a trade. 

I mean I wanted QW at 4 but I came to the realization he probably won’t be there. 

Yeah and the Raiders could have had Rodgers and Megatron. Who the hell cares? You can’t change it you just gotta hope they learn from it. If you don’t think they can then root for another team. Literally no one on this forum is stopping you. 

• Like 2