2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Wouldn’t mind Kinlaw at 12 and a guy like Queen or Diggs at 19. 

we could also trade back pick up a 2nd, land Queen, Murray or a CB with our 2nd 1st and target a WR in the 2nd.

Kinlaw/Queen has been my ideal draft for a while, also one of the rare things @OG_C2X and I agree on. Championships are won with the front seven, primarily the defensive line. 

We would have to try to solve WR in the 3rd. But, in my honest opinion, we just need a solid starter. We don’t need a holy grail #1 like some glamour for. Although, I love Jeudy/Ruggs/Aiyuk and would be yelling at the draft if we got any three of them. 

Crosby/Ferrell/Kinlaw/Hurst/Hankins with Rod coaching them? Also with a possible Tom Brady signing... you could be looking at a very legit Super Bowl Contender. Defensive Line, Quarterback, Coaching, and Front Seven Overall are the four biggest ingredients to a Super Bowl championship, in that order. If you look at the history. 

Kinlaw knees questionable..... a lot of good vet Free agent DTs and already have some Players with potential. Much rather sign a star stud DT... 

pick at 12 between Jeudy or Ruggs for me... idk if Ceedee will struggle with speed of the NFL. Maybe Simmons if he is on the board.....

@19 look at CB or Kenneth Murray LB  who is over hated on here... 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Kinlaw knees questionable..... a lot of good vet Free agent DTs and already have some Players with potential. Much rather sign a star stud DT... 

pick at 12 between Jeudy or Ruggs for me... idk if Ceedee will struggle with speed of the NFL. Maybe Simmons if he is on the board.....

@19 look at CB or Kenneth Murray LB  who is over hated on here... 

No CB is worth pick 19 to me and neither is Kenneth Murray. It’s either a WR (if none selected at 12), Patrick Queen, or a trade down. 

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Kinlaw/Queen has been my ideal draft for a while, also one of the rare things @OG_C2X and I agree on. Championships are won with the front seven, primarily the defensive line. 

We would have to try to solve WR in the 3rd. But, in my honest opinion, we just need a solid starter. We don’t need a holy grail #1 like some glamour for. Although, I love Jeudy/Ruggs/Aiyuk and would be yelling at the draft if we got any three of them. 

Crosby/Ferrell/Kinlaw/Hurst/Hankins with Rod coaching them? Also with a possible Tom Brady signing... you could be looking at a very legit Super Bowl Contender. Defensive Line, Quarterback, Coaching, and Front Seven Overall are the four biggest ingredients to a Super Bowl championship, in that order. If you look at the history. 

This knee tendonitis thing scares me. I want to hear more. But I do very much like him.

The more I look at the draft the more I have a feeling one of the 4 blue chip defenders (Young and Okudah are less likely. Brown and Simmons are more likely) will be there at 12 which is very exciting.

I have this sick twisted vision of Simmons and Queen in our 4-2-5 look and it gives me chills. Especially if we can sign the Jones twins (Chris and Byron) in Free Agency 

5 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I wouldn’t underestimate Grudock selecting Jordan Love.

I don’t see it. Grudens offense is complex and it’s a ton of info to grasp and last year was all about drafting high character guys with pedigree. I just don’t see us going after a QB from Utah St with an off the field incident. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I don’t see it. Grudens offense is complex and it’s a ton of info to grasp and last year was all about drafting high character guys with pedigree. I just don’t see us going after a QB from Utah St with an off the field incident. 

Not even Carr can grasp it though so might as well find someone that can win us games. “High character” come on man was just weed and the thing is he got caught. Sooo many of these guys are smoking weed but they are only bad when they get caught? I don’t see that as an issue and Love wouldn’t be crippled by Grudens playbook he would and will get it. Sure some growing pains but at least he can make plays and doesn’t fold up like a scared robot

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/Jordan-Love-Voted-Most-Overrated-Prospect

Utah State quarterback Jordan Love received the most votes as the most overrated prospect for the 2020 NFL Draft. Here's the vote tally:

• Utah State quarterback Jordan Love - 6 votes
  • LSU cornerback Kristian Fulton - 5 votes
  • LSU safety Grant Delpit - 4 votes
  • Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert - 2 votes
  • LSU quarterback Joe Burrow - 2 votes
  • Houston offensive tackle Josh Jones - 1 vote
  • Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa - 1 vote
  • Utah defensive end Bradley Anae - 1 vote

• Like 1

Walter Football... come on bro. Last time I even visited that PoS site was like 6 years ago. Walter is the biggest scam artist in football and also terrible and lazy takes. Only one on that site worth a damn is Charlie Campbell, and even he leaves a lot to be desired. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Not even Carr can grasp it though so might as well find someone that can win us games. “High character” come on man was just weed and the thing is he got caught. Sooo many of these guys are smoking weed but they are only bad when they get caught? I don’t see that as an issue and Love wouldn’t be crippled by Grudens playbook he would and will get it. Sure some growing pains but at least he can make plays and doesn’t fold up like a scared robot

Decision making isn’t the greatest if you get busted months before the biggest point of your life. Not saying he isn’t worthy of the pick, just wouldn’t fall in line with what we saw last year. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Walter Football... come on bro. Last time I even visited that PoS site was like 6 years ago. Walter is the biggest scam artist in football and also terrible and lazy takes. Only one on that site worth a damn is Charlie Campbell, and even he leaves a lot to be desired. 

Atleast he doesn’t charge for content, I take a lot of info on the internet as just a base to build an opinion 

• Like 1

Kenneth Murray would be a great pick at 19, might be better than Simmons. Murray so dominate in college from Day 1 he got a little lazy with his form on tackling. People paying too much attention to that, and not his Great traits. Murray going be another Kwon Alexander/ Thomas Davis type of WLB

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kenneth-murray?id=32194d55-5256-3490-574a-1b8a86aa691f

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

None of them charge outside PFF. Draft Network is free unless you wanna use some advanced features. 

I don’t read Walter as much, but I like how the site has a mock year round with 3 rounds, and I like his free agent rankings. My go to is NFL.com but they don’t start pumping out info until the season is over.