2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, Totty said:

Are all of these guys better than Mahomes? :D jkjk..

Lol soooooooooo funny. But I have defended my stance on Mahomes many times no need to do that here. I'll take my hits now but in the end when he is out of the league before he gets through this 200 million dollar deal he is going to get. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

This does not surprise me. If theres a QB Gruden will fall in love with its Fromm IMO. 

I have him neck and neck as my QB2 and QB3 with Herbert behind Burrow ahead of Tua, Love and Eason.

Top 5 grade - Burrow

1st round grade - Fromm/Herbert

2nd round grade - Tua/Love/Eason  

Yikes! 
no wonder you don’t work for any football organization.

”Carr is better than Mahomes”

Carr is sooooo good he will never win a playoff game that’s how he is the best of the best

26 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Lol soooooooooo funny. But I have defended my stance on Mahomes many times no need to do that here. I'll take my hits now but in the end when he is out of the league before he gets through this 200 million dollar deal he is going to get. 

Hey we all have different stances.  I didn't agree with that one.  Just busting balls.  We do agree on not getting rid of Carr just yet though. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Oooooooo media was hyping that Kinlaw left sr bowl cause he was the god just abusing everyone and left because it was no comp and he had nothing left to prove.

dude are you just looking for a reason not to like him?lol. all I read anywhere was he was unstoppable pretty much ,then the tendonitis stepped in and he stepped out as a precaution and had shown everything he needed at practice , which is where everyone scouts anyways, not a personal attack bro, just seems like it to me.

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

Yikes! 
no wonder you don’t work for any football organization.

”Carr is better than Mahomes”

Carr is sooooo good he will never win a playoff game that’s how he is the best of the best

Lol it's not for their lack of trying. I am busy with a few other things right now.

I beat Cancer 3.5 years ago. I have 2 boys, 3 years and 18 months. With #3 coming on St. Patrick's day. My wife and I own a bar and a restaurant. And we are opening a resort in Belize in June. With another restaurant in Houston in Oct 2021.

My time in the NFL has past. 

I missed on Mahomes. I have admitted that a couple hundred time on this board, it happens.

But Mahomes isn't all that. I want to see how he does after losing Andy Reid and the organization has to pay him 200 million dollars. He is a product of his system and surroundings. The Chiefs don't lose a step with Carr at QB IMO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

Lol it's not for their lack of trying. I am busy with a few other things right now.

I beat Cancer 3.5 years ago. I have 2 boys, 3 years and 18 months. With #3 coming on St. Patrick's day. My wife and I own a bar and a restaurant. And we are opening a resort in Belize in June. With another restaurant in Houston in Oct 2021.

My time in the NFL has past. 

I missed on Mahomes. I have admitted that a couple hundred time on this board, it happens.

But Mahomes isn't all that. I want to see how he does after losing Andy Reid and the organization has to pay him 200 million dollars. He is a product of his system and surroundings. The Chiefs don't lose a step with Carr at QB if they are not playing at home after Dec. 1st IMO. 

I fixed it for you.