2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Walter Football... come on bro. Last time I even visited that PoS site was like 6 years ago. Walter is the biggest scam artist in football and also terrible and lazy takes. Only one on that site worth a damn is Charlie Campbell, and even he leaves a lot to be desired. 

I have no reason to believe the tally is made up.

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Walter Football... come on bro. Last time I even visited that PoS site was like 6 years ago. Walter is the biggest scam artist in football and also terrible and lazy takes. Only one on that site worth a damn is Charlie Campbell, and even he leaves a lot to be desired. 

that literally is by Charlie Campbell lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I have no reason to believe the tally is made up.

Who cares about a tally on WalterFootball? Especially such a small voting size. You will do anything to discredit Love. Can’t wait for JT to release his video on Love, you are going to be shocked and shut up. 

Walter is a scam artist. His book is non sense and money grabber and suspended from Amazon before with terrible reviews. He uses ads galore on his website and cryptocurrency miners (using your CPU Processor, if you hear noises from your CPU while on WalterFootball, thats Walter milking you for money), and is just a disgusting human being in general. 

Edited by BayRaider

Advanced issue found

Just now, BayRaider said:

Who cares about a tally on WalterFootball? Especially such a small voting size. You will do anything to discredit Love. Can’t wait for JT to release his video on Love, you are going to be shocked and shut up. 

I mean, you obviously do.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Walter is a scam artist. His book is non sense and money grabber and suspended from Amazon before with terrible reviews. He uses ads galore on his website and cryptocurrency miners (using your CPU Processor, if you hear noises from your CPU while on WalterFootball, thats Walter milking you for money), and is just a disgusting human being in general. 

Crazy I stop reading that site because it made my cpu hot... lol I always wondered why 

• Like 1

Mayock with a lukewarm at best eval of Jordan Love, especially looking at his mental game and ability to handle gruden's verbage. Where I'm at with him... Too many red flags to consider him in the top 20 for me personally. He could be an absolutely massive bust. I question his ability to process and read a defense. And that's a big big problem.

He also alluded to the "value" argument if a guy is not ready to play on day 1. Love would be a trainwreck as a day 1 starter. He's closer to Blake Bortles than Pat Mahomes as it stands.

There is an argument to be had for Tua, though I don't want to trade up for him. Burrow is excellent. But Love is nowhere near those guys.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

The more I look at the draft the more I have a feeling one of the 4 blue chip defenders (Young and Okudah are less likely. Brown and Simmons are more likely) will be there at 12 which is very exciting.

It's a very real possibility. If 3 QB's and 3 OL go before us then one should fall. If 4x4 then we'll have to pick between the two and I'd go Simmons. I've had Jeudy over Simmons but when it comes down to it, I'd take Simmons because he'd help A LOT!!! If Dye fell to our 3rd I'd add him to Simmons as it frees Simmons up to rover all over Troy P. style. (different D but adapt to your talent and free him up.) Even spy Mahommes at times. Simmons, Dye and Abram. Change up the spy and lay the wood!

26 minutes ago, G said:

It's a very real possibility. If 3 QB's and 3 OL go before us then one should fall. If 4x4 then we'll have to pick between the two and I'd go Simmons. I've had Jeudy over Simmons but when it comes down to it, I'd take Simmons because he'd help A LOT!!! If Dye fell to our 3rd I'd add him to Simmons as it frees Simmons up to rover all over Troy P. style. (different D but adapt to your talent and free him up.) Even spy Mahommes at times. Simmons, Dye and Abram. Change up the spy and lay the wood!

I said this last month, and was called crazy lol

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I said this last month, and was called crazy lol

You got more flack for two WR's in the 1st but there are a few scenarios where I'd find it acceptable. If 12 was Jeudy and Ruggs was BPA @ 19 with no defensive player except for a reach there and no trade down. Then I'll smile at the overkill.

• Like 1