2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

22 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

It would depend how Free Agency went. But on the roster as it stands now Okudah, Brown, Simmons, Juedy, Kinlaw.

Yeah Jeudy/Kinlaw is pretty close and a high debate for me actually. The Top Three though are pretty set in stone. 

Edited by BayRaider

32 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Jeudy will be a star. I'm surer the more I rewatch him. If you put a corner who isn't elite on him, I guarantee you'd be feeling nervous. That's how you know he's good.

WIll be a fantastic fit in Gruden's offense too. Can say the same of Ruggs and Lamb, but especially Jeudy.

His drops kinda scare me a lil plus he seems like he’s best in the slot.

10 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Jeudy can beat press coverage, him working in the slot was more a product of Bama have so many weapons and taking advantage of his superior route running

Kinda like what mike may was saying last night about how it’s hard to evaluate college wrs. It’s so spread in ncaa you rarely see a guy getting pressed or have to fight through jams at the los. 

15 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Kinda like what mike may was saying last night about how it’s hard to evaluate college wrs. It’s so spread in ncaa you rarely see a guy getting pressed or have to fight through jams at the los. 

Yep, also going to have to factor in who they fill will grasp Grudens offense. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Image result for lamb raiders

Also Lamb has great taste.

I think we get surprised and he is there at #19.  Deep class and he probably going to run slower than expected.  To many late 1st/early 2nd round talents that physically could move up and push him down to us.  I would not do it if I was other teams but I could see it happening.  I have been told I am a dreamer.

4 hours ago, doctordeath said:

Who do you pick if all four are available? That's such a toughy because we have needs (equal in my opinion) at all levels of defense.

I think if the talent is even go with the 3T.  A dominant force in the middle helps the LB stay clean and DEs get to the QB that leads to bad/rushed throws.  More turnovers and/or 3 and outs keeps the D fresh.  We could draft 3 3rd round LBers (Dye, Harrison, Brooks, Barnes) and we would have a better unit than last year.  I will not complain about Simmons at 12 or Queen or Murray after a trade down either.  

• Like 1