37 minutes ago, G said:

QB's Burrow, Tua 

T's Wirfs, Becton, Thomas, Wills

WR's Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb

DT's Brown, Kinlaw

DE's Young,

LB's Simmons

CB Okudah

# 12 doesn't suck and neither does #19 adding Love and Herbert @ QB, Epenesa, Gross-Matos, Chaisson,  Queen, Murray, Higgins, Jefferson

So you are willing to draft either Love or Herbert at #12? Nothing against you, just asking. 

16 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

So you are willing to draft either Love or Herbert at #12? Nothing against you, just asking. 

No. Wouldn't want them at 19 but I could live with it. I'd rather trade 19 if they were there to a team like Pittsburg get their 2nd and 1st next year.

I wouldn't personally want Love of Herbert til 3rd round. Burrow and Tua are the only QB's I'd want in the first.

Basically I'm just making assumptions of the hype and what gets pushed up in the draft and QB's are going to help defenders/WR's fall to our picks.

PS My rant at HB is I'm just sick of it. We both want to roll with Carr but he's giving the Carr supporters too easy of a target for those who don't. I avoid the Carr thread now and he's taking it as if he is Carr and we know he's not, he's EA clone. (poster kicked out awhile ago)

Edited by G
  • Like 1