2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

He’s legit, only problem is his heath. The guy can’t stay healthy but he’s a mauler. 

Muti looks like a good late round development pick. 2 Achilles injuries and a Lisfranc foot injury limited him to only 19 games. 

• Like 1

This is why I don’t like PFF come draft time (and most times). They just grade production. That’s all they do. They don’t take injuries into account, athleticism into account, and my biggest gripe is they don’t don’t take competition faced into account. For example, Muti is in PFFs Top 25, when he is almost guaranteed to be selected in the 4th Round. His injury history is utterly ridiculous. And to a lesser extent, his competition faced wasn’t good. They also have Josh Jones as a Top 14 pick when he played against some horrid competition. Jones should be selected in the Middle of the 2nd Round. Same thing with Tytus Howard, everyone and their mama had him as a 3rd Round Pick, and he performed like a 3rd Round pick this year. PFF loved him because they don’t factor in competition. 

For example, if FF started a league, and I threw 5,000 yards 70 TDs in the forum league, PFF would be calling me the #1 pick in the NFL draft. 

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Trevon Diggs? He’s a zone corner. Good for man against big WRs/TEs. Against speed guys like the Chiefs he’s getting severely torched. 

I disagree that speed will eat him up. He has good technique and his instincts/anticipation is pretty outstanding as is his ball skills. 

I think he would be a great fit in Oakland.