2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I would go Ruggs at 12 even with Jeudy and CeeDee there. Love how he came in at 5'11 and Queen at 19. Wouldn't hate Murray at 19. I just prefer Queen because I see a much more physical LB when you watch him play. 

33 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I would go Ruggs at 12 even with Jeudy and CeeDee there. Love how he came in at 5'11 and Queen at 19. Wouldn't hate Murray at 19. I just prefer Queen because I see a much more physical LB when you watch him play. 

This screams letting combine change your board. Don't overthink... Get the best wrs lamb/juedy.  IMO

Edited by roi34
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, roi34 said:

This screams letting combine change your board. Don't overthink... Get the best wrs lamb/juedy.  IMO

The combine is meant to eliminate players who don’t meet thresholds indicative of success and get some athletic numbers to compare to game tape, not rest your rankings.  I totally agree

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Ehhhh, not really. I have always favored Jeudy, but I knew Ruggs was fast so nothing changed for me. What change it for me is the size difference between the three is not as big as I thought. I would rather take Ruggs over the other two because his game fits better with where the NFL game is trending and his strength is where our weakness on offense is. 

I just don't think there is a big difference between the 3 and in that case, I would go with the WR who can take the top off the defense. I also don't think CeeDee will be there at 12 anyways so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Ehhhh, not really. I have always favored Jeudy, but I knew Ruggs was fast so nothing changed for me. What change it for me is the size difference between the three is not as big as I thought. I would rather take Ruggs over the other two because his game fits better with where the NFL game is trending and his strength is where our weakness on offense is. 

I just don't think there is a big difference between the 3 and in that case, I would go with the WR who can take the top off the defense. I also don't think CeeDee will be there at 12 anyways so.

Does anyone know if we measure standing reach.  You have height and arm length but standing reach is a much better indicator.  I would also like to know how much a player can squat, hip thrust, and clean more so than bench.

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I get what your saying, ruggs has game changing speed. But juedy is no slow poke. Even Lamb isn't a plodder. Those guys also do well with ball in their hands at making people miss. I like ruggs depending on how board falls. Prefer ruggs in trade down or if other two are off board though.

Juedy is probably the most polished of all 3, lamb is better at contested grabs of the 3. And ruggs obviously game changing speed and great hands but little more raw in route tree.