2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Trade them both for Young and let's play defense.

Depending how FA goes and how confident Mayock is in the 3rd, I wouldn’t object. 

Although I do have Delpit as my 3rd best non QB player behind Young and Thomas. Him and Abram, my goodness.... the new Legion of Boom is upon us. 

27 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Depending how FA goes and how confident Mayock is in the 3rd, I wouldn’t object. 

Although I do have Delpit as my 3rd best non QB player behind Young and Thomas. Him and Abram, my goodness.... the new Legion of Boom is upon us. 

Except they would be exposed with a Dline who can't play

• Like 2

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Trade them both for Young and let's play defense.

I’m usually the guy that hates the idea of trading up, but this year I’d be totally cool with it.  

In fact, I’d be fine with trading our 2 1st for Young, then trading 2 of our 3rds to move high into the 2nd and get whichever big-time wrs slides there (at least one of them will, it’s to good of a WR class). 

7 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I’m usually the guy that hates the idea of trading up, but this year I’d be totally cool with it.  

In fact, I’d be fine with trading our 2 1st for Young, then trading 2 of our 3rds to move high into the 2nd and get whichever big-time wrs slides there (at least one of them will, it’s to good of a WR class). 

Lot of time before the draft. But eventually you have to pay all these players. I think Young is a big time talent and would move mountains to get him on my team.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Lot of time before the draft. But eventually you have to pay all these players. I think Young is a big time talent and would move mountains to get him on my team.

His physical talent+on the field production are just ridiculous. He's twitchy at 6-5/6-6. It's crazy.

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As of right now the Bears pick is in the top 10 with a brutal schedule ahead. Bears have three so called winnable games left two against Lions and one against the Giants. Would love a 5-11 or 6-10 season. 

Their defense is talented enough to win a game they shouldn't. I see 4 wins for them given that, unless the Lions split on them. Lions defense isn't great, so they should be able to play offense those games.

Unless Nagy looses the locker room, all bets are off. But too early for that I'd think.

I’m down with trading up to get young. Getting a Bosa type talent can take this team to the next level. Not that i think the Raiders would be a top 5 defense with Young but i would be confident that they’d be able to get stops. That’s honestly what the raiders need in it’s defense, the ability to make stops. Even if it’s one stop a game  that will impact the raiders W/L  as it’ll allow the Raiders to run the ball more on offense. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Their defense is talented enough to win a game they shouldn't. I see 4 wins for them given that, unless the Lions split on them. Lions defense isn't great, so they should be able to play offense those games.

Unless Nagy looses the locker room, all bets are off. But too early for that I'd think.

Seems like the lack of offense has killed the Bears defense. If Nagy keeps on putting Mitch out there that will be the quickest way to lose the locker room. Also would be smart if Nagy gave up play calling to see if that helps. 

Gonna be rooting hard for the Lions on Sunday.