2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

I'm still hoping Lamb and Murray in the 1st. Probably in the minority about Murray now that we added two LB, but I think he'd be a hell of an asset to the Defense. 

I feel that with the additions to our defense we will target a WR and do everything we can to get that prospect. 

Unsurprisingly, Crock doesn't like Lamb as much as Jeudy and Ruggs. I will go back and rewatch all of Jeudy's targets to see if he has contested-catch potential. As a pure prospect, Jeudy has the highest floor of these 3, but I don't know if he is/isn't what we need.

2 hours ago, Totty said:

I would LOVE to see Lamb or Jeudy in the 1st and Claypool in the 3rd... if he gets there.

Agreed. Would love to have Claypool. He is worth a Late 2nd or 3rd easy, his combine and size was nuts. He can be just a serviceable depth guy, and he could also be a Superstar sleeper. I don’t think Claypool makes it to the 3rd though. We may draft Pittman though, which I’d be fine with. Pittman isn’t as slow as some thought, and he has Grade A level catch in traffic type ability. Perhaps the rapport Carr has needed since Crabtree. 

10 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Grant Delpit is who I'm liking at 19 right now. Yes, he had a down year I agree. But you're buying into it just being an off-year. Great size fits the mold of what the Raiders like. He would fit perfectly with Abram. Delpit is a matchup piece for the Raiders can line him up on TE's/ play him in single high and also blitz him. His versatility and playmaking ability is much needed. Buy low on a player that should really be a top 10 player. 

12. Henry Ruggs

19. Grant Delpit 

Delpit at 19 was my last mock draft I made 8 days ago. Joyner is staying as our nickel corner. Harris is good, but people are kidding themselves thinking he’s anything but a Low Tier starter. 

I just think Delpit at 19 is insane value over Kenneth Murray and Patrick Queen. Delpit has the ability to be a Top 5 Player of this class if he cleans up his tackling. Is his tackling bad? Sure. But the rest of his game is just insane. Grade A: Ball Skills, Range, Zone Coverage, Single High, and TE Man Coverage. Delpit is a stud. 

@big_palooka brought up a great point that he may not be physical enough for Mayock/Gruden, but we’ll just have to see what happens come draft time. I do personally think he’s a very good pairing with Abram with their separate skillsets.

19 could go in a variety of directions and it’s just a pure guessing game amongst us fans. 

Edited by BayRaider

4 hours ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

You don’t want Deion Sanders? Nnamdi Asomough?

Of course is rather he be a decent tackler and that knocks his grade down.  However, give me the lock down man coverage corner with questionable tackling any day.  Henderson absolutely has the ability to be that guy to me.

Nnamdi could tackle bro 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

What are your issues with Henderson? 

He's in the top tier of the defensive talent for me along with Brown, Kinlaw, Simmons, and Okudah.

My Report

CJ Henderson, Florida, 6'1/204, Age: 21, 4.39 40, 95% SPARQ

Value: Top 10

Games Watched: Miami, Vanderbilt, LSU

Positives: Incredibly quick feet to close in a second, great closing burst, versatility to excel in man or zone, great separating the ball from the WR, incredibly sticky in man coverage with rare fluidity and mirror ability.  

Negatives: Awful tackler and lacks preferred ball production.

Greedy Williams 2.0

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

I watched some AJ Terrell, and I really liked what I saw. He definitely moves like a premier NFL corner. Yea, J'Marr Chase had his way against him but he does that to everybody.

I haven't seen enough but I think he's a late 1 early 2 kinda player. Like him though.

2 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I watched some AJ Terrell, and I really liked what I saw. He definitely moves like a premier NFL corner. Yea, J'Marr Chase had his way against him but he does that to everybody.

To be fair, Chase/Burrow/Brady combo would make 95% of NFL Corners look silly. 

3 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I like Terrell a lot as well.  Yes he got abused in the NCG by Chase but Chase is amazing with an amazing QB and Terrell was in position most of the time.  He wasn’t just dusted every time. Even great players have a bad game here and there.  Many people had him as the better CB at a Clemson when it was him and Mullen.

Alright guys. 30 minutes deep in a mock, at 19 we have: Murray, Queen, Love, Herbert, CJ Henderson, Ross Blacklock, McKinney available. We took Ruggs III at 12. Fulton was taken by Atlanta at 16 and Delpit by TB at 14.

Who we taken?