2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

20 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

did he ? I thought it was slower, lol. happy to be wrong. either way, he was an interesting prospect. and yes he did , happy to be wrong.lol mustve been an old time I saw, either way he`s another swiss army knife on defense and id be happy taking him later in the draft.

I thought he was a lb for the longest until he ran the 40 with the safeties lol poor mans I Simmons?

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

If Burrow doesn't go #1, could see a lot of chaos early on in the draft. If the Bengals stay at #5 , they probably draft Simmons if he is there.

Naw they need a qb if they trade burrow away they better get tua or cinci gonna riot...well as soon as we can go back outside lol

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yup can totally see that. Simmons is a special talent with a higher ceiling than any of the OTs imo. Plus Gettleman has shown that he’ll go unconventional and take a player who plays a less critical position if the talent is special (e.g. Saquon).

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Jeremy Chinn is an intriguing prospect. Scheme fit, can play in the box, man coverage and deep in single high. He's a good chess piece who may take a year to develop because of the jump in competition, but the upside is immense. 

I wonder the same about that dugger safety prospect how big of a project is he really? People talking about 2nd round ...

Man I love the draft. We as fans take it so serious and we are so confident in our abilities to scout and then we end up with only 3-5 first round picks right and some guys we like early end up going in the later rounds lol

Edited by Justwinning
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Naw they need a qb if they trade burrow away they better get tua or cinci gonna riot...well as soon as we can go back outside lol

They drafted Finely last year and would probably draft another one later in the draft. Reports were came out last week that Dalton could still be on the roster next season. Bengals tend to make awkward decisions 

11 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Man I love the draft. We as fans take it so serious and we are so confident in our abilities to scout and then we end up with only 3-5 first round picks right and some guys we like early end up going in the later rounds lol

lol...bottom line, we are all just casual fans who watch youtube, read draft twitter and blogs and follow our favorite voice who does this for a living as far as how high or low on a player we are.

Some (I won't mention names, but he speaks with multiple interns at PFF) pretend to be draft experts and need the attention more than others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I thought he was a lb for the longest until he ran the 40 with the safeties lol poor mans I Simmons?

lol. exactly, there are several "poor mans simmons" in this draft, mayocks an ex safety, hes watching them all rt now. he`s mentioned speed before, its been painful; watching our defense trying to cover te`s and rbs ….for the last 15 yrs! im pretty sure mayock would like that to end.lol

• Like 1