2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Enough.

I’m done. Have fun though, they’re not gonna stop. Especially Jim once he gets going. I bet the house he’s about to post a PM log or make 4-5 essays in a row. It’s obsession.

Edited by BayRaider

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Maybe because you PM me and troll a Jordan Love Hate-Post on a consistent basis? Even though I rarely reply to you. Lmao. The Jordan Love hate posts you make in here are definitely a troll-job on me 100%. 

You and BP are over the top ridiculous in making me look like the bad guy here. It’s cool though. At least I live a healthy life not obsessing over people.

Really wasn’t a troll job.  I’d own it if it was, I’ve always admitted when I’m trolling you in the past.  But I agreed to stop that.... and yet your “response attacks” persist.

whats over the top is your inability to accept any fault in anything.  Always the good one, always the victim, never even a little responsible.

i don’t think your bad or totally wrong, but come on with the innocent routine.  I’ve heard Better “innocent stories” in the Bull Pen of County jail.  

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m done. Have fun though, they’re not gonna stop. Especially Jim once he gets going. I bet the house he’s about to post a PM log or make 4-5 essays in a row. It’s obsession.

Lmao at your narrative I constantly send you a bunch of PMs.  That happened once and I replied to a long message from you with several, small back to back ones on individual issues not one long message like you sent.

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Really wasn’t a troll job.  I’d own it if it was, I’ve always admitted when I’m trolling you in the past.  But I agreed to stop that.... and yet your “response attacks” persist.

whats over the top is your inability to accept any fault in anything.  Always the good one, always the victim, never even a little responsible.

i don’t think your bad or totally wrong, but come on with the innocent routine.  I’ve heard Better “innocent stories” in the Bull Pen of County jail.  

Ok. 

Even in this thread, you and BP, (mainly BP) are the two that have brought up Derek Carr like the last 25 times, half of them with my name attached. It’s like the most hypocritical stuff I’ve ever seen and some weird immature behavior. Especially when the entire forum has said stop bringing up Carr in the draft thread. When I haven’t brought him up in this thread in quite a while, at least no where close to your guys level. You guys really aren’t fooling anyone, and just look like immature hypocritical fools. I’m trying to talk responsible football. Not deal with non-stop trolling. 

Outta this thread for the night. You do you. 

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Anyone see NFLN/ESPN are teaming up this year? ESPN’s Presentation with NFL Network’s cast, would be dope! Will probably be half and half though. Kiper, McShay, DJ, Eisen/Charles Davis?

I always watch NFL Network, way better analysis and commentators. However, ESPN’s overall presentation is miles better. 

We don’t agree on much, but hands down you’re absolutely right. I don’t have NFLN anymore this year so i was bummed I’d miss out on their analysis but I’m glad to see these guys joining up like the avengers. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ahh, of course that post was about me afterall. You come up with a narrative about me every day that is a lie and false. Obsessed. Literally, beyond obsession at this point. Joke of epic proportions. Can’t you just get me off your mind? It’s weird. 

Just like Humble, Frankie, and OGX, who are the three biggest advocators of not taking a WR in the 1st, I said my preference is trading down Pick 12 to 21 or so. Getting two defensive players and getting a WR in the 2nd Round. WR is not a valuable position in the 1st. Defense wins championships, not #1 wideouts like Ruggs, Jeudy, and Lamb. 

I have also said, if we stay at 12, I want Jeudy, Ruggs, or Lamb as the selection. I’m not anti-WR like Frankie/Humble/OGX are. This is, once again, a completely made up narrative by you. 

Livin rent-free. 

???

12 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

CJ going be a stud. Chase and CJ were battling there.Getting CJ at 12 then coming back with WR @19 and in the 3rd.... Sounding more enticing the more you think about it. 

38 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

This really supports Mayock's statement about teams getting in trouble when they reach for need. 

There is not a CB worth 12 (not name Okudah) or 19 IMO. I hope the Raiders can trade back for their target at the corner.  

• Like 3

NFL.com has sortable combine numbers, and I think it's a good spot to find players that may slide in the draft, because of lack of testing numbers.

WR:

Tee Higgins
Tyler Johnson
Bryan Edwards
Lynn Bowden
Van Jefferson

Those are names I have liked what I have read, and the little I have seen.  Higgins I don't like as one of our 1st rounders, but as s replacement for Tyrell next year, if he slipped a good amount, I would be OK with it.  The rest of them as rd 3 and on, I would be stoked. 

CB:

Trevon Diggs
Amik Robertson
Bryce Hall

Most of the top CBs worked out. Reading about Amik as a slot, if he was there in the, 3rd, there's your Joyner replacement, potentially. 

Front 7:

Akkem Davis-Gaither
Troy Dye
Trevis Gipson
Yetur Gross-Matos
Khalid Kareem
Terrell Lewis
Julian Okwara
Darrell Taylor
Josh Uche
Curits Weaver

Some of these guys are high picks. But I think a lot of GMs are going to try and hit singles and doubles, and avoid the unknown. It would be ncie to get a 2nd rounder. But I think the real value of this draft is after the first two rounds, and taking players with incomplete testing data, who were unable to solidify their draft spot.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, massraider said:

NFL.com has sortable combine numbers, and I think it's a good spot to find players that may slide in the draft, because of lack of testing numbers.

WR:

Tee Higgins
Tyler Johnson
Bryan Edwards
Lynn Bowden
Van Jefferson

Those are names I have liked what I have read, and the little I have seen.  Higgins I don't like as one of our 1st rounders, but as s replacement for Tyrell next year, if he slipped a good amount, I would be OK with it.  The rest of them as rd 3 and on, I would be stoked. 

CB:

Trevon Diggs
Amik Robertson
Bryce Hall

Most of the top CBs worked out. Reading about Amik as a slot, if he was there in the, 3rd, there's your Joyner replacement, potentially. 

Front 7:

Akkem Davis-Gaither
Troy Dye
Trevis Gipson
Yetur Gross-Matos
Khalid Kareem
Terrell Lewis
Julian Okwara
Darrell Taylor
Josh Uche
Curits Weaver

Some of these guys are high picks. But I think a lot of GMs are going to try and hit singles and doubles, and avoid the unknown. It would be ncie to get a 2nd rounder. But I think the real value of this draft is after the first two rounds, and taking players with incomplete testing data, who were unable to solidify their draft spot.  

No Epenesa?

21 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This really supports Mayock's statement about teams getting in trouble when they reach for need. 

There is not a CB worth 12 (not name Okudah) or 19 IMO. I hope the Raiders can trade back for their target at the corner.  

That's not what i got from the article. The range some of those CBs are projected in by various sources is huge. And there's no consensus on the order either. So basically anyone can be deemed a reach depending on who you're asking.