2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

10000% support the decision but it sucks how the draft in Vegas got so screwed up. That was going to be an incredible opportunity for the NFL and the city of Las Vegas. I imagine they'll get the next available year and continue to do it there though.

They're planning on doing the 2022 draft in Vegas.

10 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Do you think Mayock will dip back to Clemson with Terrell at 19, or maybe go for winners and target LSU guys.... 

I think he'll take the best football player. How many national championships did Abram or Crosby win again?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Trojan said:

I think NYG selecting Klavon Chaisson would be the path that opens up the most opportunities for us to get an A+ draft. The ripple effect of Simmons being someones BPA or falling to us, then also LTs all on board gives teams a legit argument to go LT instead of a target for us.

I think they're almost guaranteed to go OT or Simmons. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

I know you have all been waiting patiently for my picks in round one. They are...

12. Simmons

19. Tee Higgins

J/k

12. Jeudy I get Cee Dee is a beast. I also understand the Ruggs love. But Jeudy is just different. And Ruggs wasn't even the number one on his college team...because of Jeudy. That being said count me in on any of them or honestly none of them is that is the way Mayock decides to go. He has earned my trust.

19. I would love a trade back at either or both picks. But I just hope its bpa at whatever the picks are. If we stand at 19 and don't move. I'd honestly still like to take a linebacker. But a versatile one. One that can either also be used to rush the passer or one that can also play the safety backer position. I know we need a corner. But I'm not sold that there is more than one true first round corner in this draft. But if we take one give me Terrell :)

Then we trade back up for Terrell and Muse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

And Wallace.

12 - Isaiah Simmons | LB | Clemson

19 - AJ Terrell | CB | Clemson

80 - Tee Higgins | WR | Clemson

81 - K'Von Wallace | S | Clemson

91 - John Simpson | OG | Clemson 

121 - Tanner Muse | LB | Clemson

159 - Tremayne Anchrum | OT | Clemson

• Like 4