Official 2020 TE Thread

CalhounLambeau

9 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Thad Moss definitely doesn't look like a physical TE, just looking at the measurables. I've heard really good things, though. How is his blocking? 

I really like his blocking effort. He reminds me a lot of Dawson Knox from last year in terms of blocking effort and technique. He needs to get stronger but he could be a good one. And if the desire and effort is there the strength and technique can always improve. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I really like his blocking effort. He reminds me a lot of Dawson Knox from last year in terms of blocking effort and technique. He needs to get stronger but he could be a good one. And if the desire and effort is there the strength and technique can always improve. 

Effort is definitely a good sign. He's definitely an interesting prospect. 

Someone I know was scouting the NFLPA practices and he wonders if Cheyenne O'Grady  is even draftable.

I detected something different at NFLPA practices and talking with scouts. The coaching staff was hand-holding him-- any time his attention drifted, they called his name and brought him into conversation. They were spending extra time keeping his head engaged. In practice, he was okay but didn't seem to go that hard. In the game, he was nearly invisible against late-round picks, UDFAs. CFL, XFL, and arena league guys. A spoke with numerous scouts and press draft guys and no one had any enthusiasm for him.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:49 PM, .Buzz said:

Big fan. New TE1

Brycen Hopkins is still #1 for me. I like his linear, year to year improvement. He's coming off of a very productive receiving year. Seems like he would be a perfect fit in KC learning under Kelce and playing with Mahomes. Does anyone have any guesses where he will go in the draft?

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Brycen Hopkins is still #1 for me. I like his linear, year to year improvement. He's coming off of a very productive receiving year. Seems like he would be a perfect fit in KC learning under Kelce and playing with Mahomes. Does anyone have any guesses where he will go in the draft?

Agreed. I'm glad I started driving the Hopkins train before the season, because a lot of people who aren't tooting his horn now are going to be saying "I loved him all along" in a couple years.

• Like 1